Chapter 34~Flat Line

Kammeron

There was no way my best friend was in this hospital bed looking like a fucking vegetable. We were legit just all together hours ago and now she's damn near dead, because of a damn bomb planted in her home. The last thing I thought would happen today was this.

"How she doing?" Kemiko came up behind me taking a seat next me

Shrugging my shoulders I looked over my friends body. Laying limp in her hospital gown, "The same. She's on life support Kemiko, in a coma. Who's to say she'll wake up."

It was a harsh assumption but we had to be real about the possibilities. She was in a coma due to a high impact explosion, will she really wake up?

"Shut that stupid shit up Kammeron. I don't know if your emotions are getting the best of you or what, but you need to get your life. Teanna is a fighter and this situation is no different from any other. She will fight and wake up. When? We don't know, but she will."

I wasn't sure how she was doing so well at keeping a brave face but I knew me, and I knew I couldn't hide the fear I was feeling. I was scared that I would never see my best friend ever again. I was petrified at the thought of possibly never hearing her voice ever again. If I knew this would've happened today, I would have went about today much differently.

Connor
How is she?
R-4:30pm

The same. I'm annoyed and bothered that I can't hear her voice.
S-4:31pm

Connor                                                                                                                                                                                 She will wake up. Teanna will fight through this.                                                                                                          R-4:33pm

Castiel

"What's up Ace."

I dapped up my fellow Serpent Xavier, also know as Zay, but we call him rookie. He hasn't been a rookie for a minute, but the name just stuck.

My only reason for meeting was to find out what happened to Teanna. I haven't really been in the loop since she became a spider so I needed to figure out what was the reason for the attack.

"Just trying to get by." I shrugged taking a pull from my blunt.

Taking a seat on the bench I tired to formulate how exactly was I going to get him to talk, but in all actuality all I had to do was ask.

"Why'd you want to meet up all of a sudden?" His eyes grazed over mine as they searched for an answer.

"Your extermination today." I started.

He shrugged his shoulders taking a pull from his blunt, "What of it."

"Why didn't Connor go with you?"

If he didn't know then I would just have to go to my brother and ask myself on why he wanted to kill my girl.

"Hell, I was gonna ask you the same thing. We were given the same orders together at the same time. Came up with a fool proof plan, and he left me hanging. With all 3 bosses dead, Tenzen is calling all the shots now. That nigga wants every spider dead."

Tenzen of all people, he was the last person I thought would be next in line to be running shit.

"Why?" I needed to know everything that was going on on their side in order to dead the shit they have with Teanna.