Chapter 16~High

McKenzie

McKenzie

I was laying in my bed trying to take a nap after thinking about Teanna. I screwed up again and put myself in the position to get left. I was just looking up at the ceiling when Kali walked through the door.

"Hey" she said softly.

I lifted my head up making eye contact with her, "What's up."

"Just coming in to check up on you that's all..."

I sighed, "I'm cool Kali."

She walked over to my bed, "You don't seem cool. Still worked up about your girlfriend?"

"Her. This nigga living in my room. Taking my place in Aiden's life. Yeah I'm still pressed."

She sighed, "Well he took Aiden out for the day so you don't have to see him for a few hours."

"Good. I hate him."

She scoffed, "You don't know him."

"I know enough"

She rolled her eyes, "I didn't come up here to start and argument with you okay."

"Then why did you come up here?"

She came closer to me running her hands over my pants getting me hard. She pulled my zipper down lowering my pants pulling my hard dick out from my boxers. She licked the tip of my 7 inch erect dick and swallowed it taking it all in her mouth. I threw my head back in satisfaction as she moved her head up and down increasing her speed as she sucked me off.

"Fuck Kali..."

I pushed her head further down as I was about to cum and I released it all in her mouth. She swallowed and looked up in my eyes.

"Now could your girlfriend do that for you..."

No words could escape from my lips as I shook my head no.

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. Taking her clothes off and spreading her tone legs. I gripped her ass as I hungrily ate her pussy like I never had before. I missed feeling this body. I missed hearing her moans. Feeling her quivers and slapping this ass. She was mine now and I wanted to relive what we used to do before we ended. I slipped a condom on and went inside her, pounding her like it would be my last time having sex.

I turned her around as I gave her back shots viciously. Pulling her hair and slapping her ass as she screamed for more.

I grunted in pleasure "I'm gonna cum baby girl"

She moaned, "I want it in my mouth daddy"

I pulled out taking the condom out as she kneeled before me with her mouth open. Stroking my dick I put it in her mouth and she started sucking. As I came to and orgasm I pushed her down as she took the rest in holding her down as my warm cum filled her mouth. I pulled my dick out of her mouth as she swallowed it all.