Chapter 24~ Oakland

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up! I'm hungry as hell and y'all are walking slower than damn snails!" Kammeron whined

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Girl shut up! You act like we not right in front of the damn restaurant."

We just arrived to Red Lobster for lunch and I wasn't really in the mood to eat, but I sure as hell was going to force myself to. After having that talk with Cas, we ended up falling asleep for an hour and Kammeron had to come bang on the door to wake us up for lunch. Speaking of her, she's about to get on my last nerve if she don't stop complaining about being hungry. She's such a fat ass brat.

We walked into the building to be greeted by the hostess,. She was young to say the least, cant be over the age of 20 if you ask me. Looked to be some form of hispanic, pretty for the most part.

"Welcome to Red Lobster. How many?"

Cas looked amongst us all and spoke, " Seven please, preferably a corner booth."

She looked him up and down with sultry eyes, "Yes sir. Right this way."

She began walking as we followed the little thirsty tramp over to our corner booth. I was already going through an emotional roller coaster today, I had no problems with losing my religion to beat this hoes ass.

I looked up at Cas with annoyance as he grabbed my hand and began rubbing it, "Don't stunt her Teanna, I only have eyes for one girl." He brought my hand to his lips and kissed it ever so gently.

We all took our seats as she placed our menus in front of us, "Your waiter will be right with you." She started as she placed a white piece of paper in front of Cas. He only looked at it as she walked away, she must do this shit often. I opened it up revealing a ten digit phone number, thirsty hoe.

"We need to go beat her ass Tee?" Kemiko questioned

"Slow down Mayweather." Carter laughed

I rolled my eyes, "That bitch is mad disrespectful, need her ass popped."

Kammeron shouted, "Um excuse me miss!"

The hostess turned around with a smile and walked back to our table with her hands behind her back, "Yes?"

Kammeron smiled taking the slip of paper and handing it back to her, "You forgot this."

"I didn't." She replied winking at Castiel, "Name's Rose, call me sometime."

With that being said she placed the slip on top of his menu in its original position and walked away yet again.

"Please Teanna lemme grab ha by ha mudda suckin head!" Kemiko protested

"Look here Bob Marley, you ain't gonna do shit." Carter interjected

Jasen joked looking over his menu, "Better listen to your man here before he make you listen."

"You do know I have a black belt in karate and I've been trained in MMA style fighting for 6 years? I'll kick her ass, your ass, and his ass too. Don't start with me." She responded as she looked through her menu

I laughed a little at the two of them, "How am I going to survive college without all of us together?"

"Sis you got Bevis and Butthead with you, along with Casper the friendly ghost." Jasen joked

"How dare you call Kammeron Butthead Jasen!" Kemiko laughed

Kammeron snapped, "Bitch you know damn well I'm Bevis with your air head ass."

"This air head graduated with a 3.95 though." Kemiko responded

"So? Book smart does not mean that you have common sense love. School systems test obedience not intelligence." Kammeron finished deading the conversation.