Chapter 32~Truth

Teanna

Kammeron
Your mom got your ass meditating again bitch? 🙄What fucking gives? We might as well start spending our girls days in your meditation room.

Tee
Wouldn't hurt if you tried it.

Kemiko
This is the second time today Teanna. When are we going to the mall? I'm bored as hell and my nails look horrendous.

Tee
Once I'm done with mediation in an hour. Y'all should try it, it's relaxing.

Kemiko
No thanks. 🤗

Kammeron
Hard pass sis.

Kemiko
Mckenzie is back in town for the next 2 weeks according to IG.👀

Tee
Okay? And?

Kammeron
Don't front like you don't want to talk to him. 😏You know you want to know what's been up with him.

Tee
Actually I haven't thought about him since you invited him to my house back when. He's no longer a factor in Teanna's world. I wouldn't trip if we talked, but I'm not about to go looking for him.😒

Kammeron
And Cas?🤔

Tee
In a matter of 2 weeks, he won't matter either. Gotta meditate, we'll meet up at Aventura in an hour.

Locking my phone I connected it to the charger and left it on my night stand. This was the usual routine I've been in for the past week. Meditation at 12 and at 8 before bed. My mom says I've been making pretty good progress, so I feel good going into today.

I walked downstairs to the meditation room and sat in the middle of the room with my legs crossed. My eyes fluttered shut before I took a deep slow breath. The room was silent and fairly lit by the candles that filled it.

I focused on my breathing and relaxed

Something about meditating made me feel at one with myself. It have me some sort of balance within my mind, body, and spirit.

Usually I would be meditating with my mom, but lately I've been coming down here on my own time to do my own thing. Whenever I feel like my mental walls are caving in on me, I come down here to get my thoughts together and relax.

***

"Well about damn time you showed up. We were this close to eating without you."

Kammeron and Kemiko were sitting in the food court engrossed in their phone as they awaited my arrival. I don't know what part of meet them in and hour did they not understand.