Chapter 27~Games

Finally a new chapter! Excuse any mistakes!

Kammeron: Teannaaaaaaaaaa

Kemiko: Leave her alone Kam. She's probably trying to sleep or something.

Kammeron: Shouldn't you be somewhere in Japan enjoying your last week there or something?

Kemiko: Carter and I are actually just lounging around if you must know Kammeron. You know she isn't going to text us back

Me: Says who?

Kemiko: 😳 Welp...

Kammeron: Told you!

Me: Hows Tokyo?

Kemiko: Cant complain...how are you honey bunches?

Me: Tev gave me a little pep talk so I'm over crying. Back on my shit.

Kammeron: What about Cas?

Me: What about him? He dipped and I'm not about kill myself worrying about a nigga that isn't worried about me. Simple.

Kemiko: Seems like you have it all figured out huh? What about Mickey?

Me: Not stunting him either

I locked my phone and dragged myself out of my bed. I had no intentions on getting in my feelings anymore after yesterday. I let this nigga leave me twice and I'll be damned if I let him do that shit again. I honestly don't understand what is so hard about telling me what happened. Granted, I did tell him that I didn't trust him, but that didn't mean I was going to leave him. Maybe a short break but I wouldn't have ended our relationship the way he did. But its whatever now, fuck him and his bullshit ass love. I don't want it anymore.

I figured I would swing my Jilani's place today just to catch up with him since I haven't seen him in 2 months. I let him know I was on my way over before I started to run my shower. I had no intentions on talking about what went down in Atlanta with anyone anymore. I will just let the past be the past and keep on moving. Im back on my shit and I'm not going to let a nigga stop me from being happy.

After getting dressed in some casual clothes, I walked downstairs to the kitchen where Tevin was sitting at the island. My parents and Terrell were gone at his track practice so it was just the two of us.

"Whats up with you Tee?" He questioned as he watched whatever was on his phone

"About to hang out with J."

"And do what?" I rolled my eyes

"Does it matter Tev? We just about to go chill, probably kick it with some of his homies. I don't know. Why are you worried?"

"I aint stupid Teanna. I know he told you that we Rango, but that don't mean you can just be out here fucking with some niggas you don't even know."

He must think I'm stupid or something, "I know Jilani and so do you. Sounds like a nigga that I know."

"Don't get smart Teanna. You know what I mean, don't get caught up with them Rango niggas. Some of them aint shit."

I sighed before grabbing a pack of Oreos from the cabinet, "Tevin I'm not about to get caught up with your gang bangers."

"Watch your mouth Tee. Some of us are gang bangers, not all of us. You included. I know you don't want to believe that you're a Rango but you are. Just don't get caught slipping by a Serpent and don't get caught with one. Some of these niggas get real trigger happy."