Chapter 25~ Patient Love

J🇵🇷: Got some good news for your linda

Me: You have info for me on Cas?

J🇵🇷: That and I just landed in Atlanta and I want to meet up to talk about your little boyfriend.

Me: Ugh did dad send you on a babysitter job 😒

J🇵🇷: Lol nah amour. I was already coming out to see my lil boo.

Me: Who tf is this bitch? Let me guess short and Latin with a psychotic attitude? That always seemed to be your type.

J🇵🇷: lol don't worry about it ma. Pick you up in 30😘

I placed my phone on the counter after sending Jilani the address of the hotel we were staying at. He doesn't have girlfriends, he has hoes, so I'm interested to see which one of them has him making trips out of the city. His choice in females aren't the best, let's just say he likes them crazy-really really crazy. Damn near psychotic if you ask me, but that's none of my business. Pussy makes him go wild and put up with the wildest and dumbest of bitches, but again thats none of my business.

I'm more so excited about what information on Cas did he get. Hopefully it's useful information and no bullshit like what Conner gave me, if we're really calling that valuable information. What in the actual world was I gonna do with spiders and snakes and all this other bullshit.

I was just browsing through my social media sites as we were just digesting our meal still sitting in the restaurant. At least 2 hours have passed by now and honestly I was perfectly fine where I was. The itis was definitely settling in, so at this rate I would have to be carried to the car if we intended on leaving any time soon. So for now a full stomach and Twitter were all I needed.

"TEANNA!" Kam screamed in my damn ear as we were just chilling in our booth, "All in that damn phone, you can't hear!"

I side eyed her and brought my attention back to my phone, "What is it Kammeron?"

"Let's go shopping...like now." She started

I slowly looked up from my phone and brought my eyes to her, "Why do you need to shop? You literally have a full closet Kammeron. You barely have enough space for the clothes you have now. Why are you trying to add more?"

"You know she's a shopaholic..." Jasen joked

Carter butted in with a laughed, "The devil certainly does wear Prada, or in her case Louis Vuitton."

"You're gonna let them make fun of me babe?" Kam pouted

I narrowed my eyes at Niko wanting him to even try to respond, "He can't save you girl."

He rolled his eyes following a sly smirk, "Says who? Wicked bitch of the west?"

Now wait one mother fucking minute...if he thinks that he's going to say that and get away with it, he's sadly mistaken. Homeboy must have a death wish or something, just wait till I tell Jilani and Tev about this nigga here.

"You got one chance to take that back and apologize to her and that's all I'm giving you..." Cas spoke low with absolutely no emotion on his face.

One thing I know will never change is his over protective ways. He never played when it came to my health and safety, and that I'm glad that still remains. He may have gotten into some serious trouble over me, but he never got caught up in the system or anything. Luckily for us his record is clean, and I can hopefully stay that way.

"Nigga or what? You think your little thug life facade scaring me? Cause its not; try again lil nigga."

Kam: Teanna seriously?! 😐