Chapter 1~Teanna

CHAPTER 1

         Teanna

6 in the morning and I'm awake. Why? I have to go to that hell hole...that the masses call school. HOW EXCITING! (my cookie cutter Martha Stewart voice). I'm not excited at all, I really don't wanna go... But, luckily today marks the day I turn 18 and I finally get the luxury where I can sign myself out of school even though I only have about 3 weeks left of it-great. I'm walking in and taking my ass right back out just because! Since it's my birthday my best friend Kammeron and I are gonna have a girls day; just the two of us. It's a nice day in Miami, FL, so the beach sounds like it might be the move today. Time to get my lazy ass out of bed..my birthday awaits. –Tee

I hopped out of bed and went straight to the shower. I really don't want to be attending school right now. Forget it being my birthday, its Friday..nobody wants to be locked between for walls for eight hours of my day. I don't really have urge to sit in front of teachers smiling in my face, acting like they care about my education. Majority of them are just here for a check and that's about it. Who would even want to get into teaching a whole bunch horny drama filled high schoolers anyway? I don't even know how some of these teachers even became teachers, half of them cant even teach. Oh, and don't get me started on trying to understand all the foreign teachers that happen to be the ones that teach math and science. The most important subject I need to learn and I cant even understand half the shit you even saying. Plus all that extra mess that they're teaching is so unnecessary. I really wanna know when I'm gonna use f(x)=78x-3+3(x+45y) in real life-I'm not.

I got out the shower and got dressed, it may have been my birthday, but I really didn't give a fuck about what I wore to school; it's not like I was staying anyway. I threw on a simple white tee matched with some shorts and Converse, while leaving my hair out. I grabbed my bag and made my way to my car; my 2015 black on black Chrysler 300 to be exact and made my way to Kammy's house to get her.

I called her up holding my phone to my ear with one hand and steering with the other.

"You ready man?" I questioned

"Nawwwww...I'm not even up. This is Kammeron's spirit...what you think?" she replied

"...oh so you wanna be smart huh?"

"Maybe.." she laughed

"You could be smart walking to school" I responded calmly but serious to leave her high and dry.

"Whoaaa!!! Just chill...you know my car in the shop. Relax Tee."

"Mhm...Now you want me to chill. I'm outside, hurry up."

I hung up and waited.

As I was waiting I got a text. Who may this be from? Mr.PlayWithMyEmotions. My ex-Demetrius, from probably about a month or two ago I don't know..I've been trying my best to say fuck him for a while now. He has a lot of nerve texting me, but then again he hasn't stopped trying t get my attention since I caught him cheating on me. So, instead of entertaining his unfaithful ass, I'm gonna go on about my business and act like it didn't see this text; I'm not even gonna read it. It's probably the same "I miss you. I want you back" bullshit he kept feeding me before. You know that dumb talk fuck boys try to spit when they know they fucked up? That shit. I'll save myself the time, this is nothing that I haven't heard before.

Kammy finally came out of her damn house. She loves to take forever and a day when she's not the one driving. She got in the car, and I began to pull out of the drive-way.