A/N + Arlo's... "dinner"

I know it may not be the "ho ho ho" season yet, but come on, even years later The Polar Express still has an awesome OST

Specifically "Believe" and "When Christmas Comes To Town", and it may be three months before the day of Christ's birth, but I'm filled with the holiday spirit right now.

I mean, we have a few holidays anyways that are coming up: Christmas, my birthday (I won't specify the exact date), Thanksgiving (if you're in America), Remi's birthday (I'm such a fucking simp), and Halloween.

Don't you just love a holiday that originated from people walking up to houses, demanding all of their belongings otherwise the nerf gun (totally a nerf gun) they have is going to shoot them? Ah, Halloween.

Also, I might take a week off from posting chapters to get more writing done in order to be able to post earlier in the morning on the specified date.

If I ever do this I will notify you all, and unfortunately, I have one of the same problems as theparkedcar: I have insane problems if I lose consistency. Several days have gone by with me not being able to update in the morning, and I know one day that streak will break.

I'm definitely not doing every week updates, because if I did, that would mean we would have five parts out by THIS SATURDAY.

We're on Part 22! TWENTY FUCKING TWO!

For what isn't the first time and sure as hell not the last, I have to thank theparkedcar and their story "the shit that goes on at wellston", because that and "Unordinary Adventures" by unOrdinary014 inspired me to write this.

We've already gotten #1 in SIX different tags, and this story hasn't been out for five weeks.

Really, I have to thank you personally. I know a "Thank you!" on the internet may not mean or look like much, but I really mean it.

Also, my THUNDERSTORM chapters are getting a bit lazy and that's mostly because I don't know where to take the plot.

But for a book that includes nothing but pure stupidity, I can find a lot of ways to do the one thing this story was made for-

Make Asslo cry.

Nicknames:

John: Fine

Seraphina: Sera

Asslo:

Isen: Certified Idiot

Blyke: pew pew lazer kid

Remi: Remiiiiiiiiii <3

Elaine: Bloobaree bich

Cecile:

Evie: Whereisboyfriend

• • •

Fine: damnit Blyke drive FASTER

Fine: WE ARE TRYING TO NOT BE CAUGHT BY THE COPS, NOT GO 70 IN AN 50 ZONE

pew pew lazer kid: I'M TRYING DAMNIT

pew pew lazer kid: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BREAKING THE LAW

Fine: SERA CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS

Fine: THIS BICH REALLY GOING 50 IN A 70