isen falls into depression (again)

what the literal fuck happened to Wattpad's moderation

You can say "fucking" in a comment and apparently it's offensive now

Yeah my account is probably getting banned

• • •

I think this is something I should address: This story is no longer something I either have the ability to do on a daily basis, and I cannot feel the same enjoyment as before.

A year back from now, this story is what gave me my own happiness. I enjoyed writing, and I enjoying reading unOrdinary, so I decided to take those two things and somehow make them into a single hobby. That became this story.

Over time, I found different hobbies and different things that give me a sense of enjoyment. Writing this story may no longer be one of them.

This story was meant to be enjoyable for both myself as the author and you as the reader. I hope that I've achieved both. Thank you all for staying with me on this path, even if it may already have ended.

• • •

(March 9th, 2023)

So God knows when this will get published, probably in the next hour or so, but I really want to talk about this. There are two reasons I have stopped writing for this story. As I stated, the main reason being that I simply lost motivation.

However, there is another small reason. I have been working on another unOrdinary story. There are several reasons I never published it.

#1. It was simply too late. unOrdinary as a Webtoon has clearly- and unfortunately- lost it's incredible popularity. This means that it's almost redundant to publish a story no one will read.

#2. I didn't want to relive the past. When I say this, what I really mean is essentially what's happening now. The lack of prewritten chapters has been an obstacle for all my time as an author here on Wattpad. If I published the story before ever knowing where I was going with it, I may feel pressure to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. That could (potentially) lead to the story being faulty and not the way I truly want it. #2 is the main reason for #1.

#3. When I first began writing the story, it was back during when I was also writing for this story and THUNDERSTORM. It would've been absolute hell for me. So much work to cram into one person- My life as a whole and then three stories? I'm having trouble writing for a single story now.

In any case, I myself don't know when the story will be published, and I also can't say that it ever will be. It is a story focused on everyone's favorite ship:

Blysen.

I'm proud to say that no it fucking isn't. It's a story revolving around everyone's real favorite, Jeraphina. The plot is continuing to develop, and I don't want to say much about the whole thing, so truthfully, only time will tell.

Again, I want to thank all of you who've stayed with me on this journey. I also want to appreciate those who no longer are.