"a mass amount of three dollars"

Hello

I'm slowly getting back into writing for an hour

So uh, updates

Consistency? No

Chapter Length Expectancy should be high? No

Stupidity? yes

Important Message

There is officially no update schedule for "wellston but hell".

The reasons for this are somewhat personal (school, and this shitty thing called life), however, you can expect for there to be at least one a week if not more.

(In more detail which you don't have to read): April 6th was the day I rejoined Wattpad.

Two years had gone by since my cousin told me about Wattpad, and I deleted the software after a month or two.

The peak of my writing was during summer break, when there weren't really any limitations- it was summer break after all.

But all things come to an end. And so did the joyous time of summer break.

During those months, I was introduced to Genshin Impact, which I recently stopped playing due to the company being extremely greedy (and other reasons).

Many weeks ago, as you know, summer break ended.

And so did my time of writing for three hours straight.

Being forced (by my own mind) to post a chapter every, single, DAY, really hurt me mentally.

It took away my own time to do the things in my life, and that clearly wasn't good (and won't be) for me or anyone.

There's one person reading this who I know relates to that feeling... at least you better be-

But imagine some scenario like when you want to play a game or watch something (probably anime) after finishing schoolwork- nope, go write that 1000 word chapter and post it.

Repeat that cycle every single day. For two months straight.

Yeah, I couldn't.

"You're really weak, midnight-"

"YEAH DON'T FUCKING REMIND ME-"

I know it may seem like I don't take this as much of a big deal (due to the humor), but that's just my own way of trying to make things feel lighter.

...It doesn't work does it-

My little problem was, during summer break, me and my sibling would play genshin for well over five hours during summer break.

Writing this in my bed with an empty box of McDonald's chicken nuggets that's been sitting on my bookshelf for a week, that's midnight's speech as to why the piece of shit can't spend some time doing some writing.

See you next year :D

¯\_( • - • )_/¯