Love Is Only For The Brave

A/N: This chapter is kind of personal, but writing is how I cope with stuff. I hope you love it and the message speaks to you.

"Harry, I want to see the suit! Come out here now!" Louis yelled at his boyfriend who was hiding himself in the bathroom. "I'm not going to hate it. You could wear a trash bag and I would only have eyes for you."

"Ok, fine, here I come." The bathroom door opened and Harry walked out with a beautiful silver beaded suit. "What do you think?" Louis stared at his boyfriend remembering every part of him in this outfit.

"I am so fucking lucky." Louis smashed his lips into Harry's entering a hungry kiss.

"HARRY AND LOUIS THEY ARE READY FOR YOU!" A woman screamed at them with her eyes closed. Ever since the first time the boys came to the Grammys she always kept her eyes closed every time she went in their room

They looked at each other's eyes for a moment, so thankful that they could just be there together. "I forgot to say, that you look so sexy in that suit." Harry said into Louis' neck as they hugged.

"Yeah? Well, I wore it just for you." Harry quickly kissed him one last time before he laced their hands together.

The band wasn't making music anymore, but it was like they never broke up because the public saw them together often. They were all extremely proud of each other. Niall was nominated for Song of the Year along with Louis, Harry and Zayn were going head to head for Album of the Year, and Liam wasn't up for anything but he hoped that his new album next year would be.

The red carpet was packed with people and interviewers. Harry squeezed Louis hand , reminding him that everything would be ok because sometimes he got nervous at these types of things.

"Harry, we would like to have an interview! Do you have some time?" Asked a woman with bright red hair that looked like flames.

"Just me, or what?" Harry looked between her and his boyfriend. He didn't want to leave Louis but it was also important for him to do interviews since he was up for album of the year.

"It will be ok! I will go find Liam and Zayn or Niall. Just don't forget to come and find me when you're done." Harry kissed Louis on the cheek in thankfulness before walking away with the interviewer.

"The fans want to know, Harry, what is your album Fine Line about?" The woman's eyes shifted between Harry's and her note cards.

"I wrote it because public relationships aren't always a walk in the park. Louis and I have gone through a lot of hard things, but I think that this album shows that you can get through anything even if you are always walking on a fine line." Harry's heart swelled thinking about the boy who he got to call his.

"That is so adorable. What do you think about the people who ship you guys together and try to make everything about 'Larry Stylinson'"

Harry chuckled. "I don't really mind it because most things I do are surrounded by him. Obviously it gets a little irritating when that is all they want to talk about, but I get it, we are an interesting couple."

Louis continued walking down the red carpet alone posing for pictures and answering questions until he eventually found Niall walking over to the food table. "Hey, mate, what's up?" he pulled Louis into a hug.

"Nothing much. I'm just waiting for Harry to get done with some interviews." Niall stuffed a cheeto into his mouth nodding his head.

"Almost all of us are up for some pretty big awards, yeah? Harry and Zayn are up for best album. You and I are up for Best Song of the Year, but I'm hoping your song wins."

"Thank you, Niall. I bet your song will win though, it's so catchy." Louis and Niall continued to talk while they found the rest of the group.

"Yes, thank you! Enjoy the rest of your night." Harry had finished an hour of interviews and felt so drained, but the red carpet was still happening so he had to keep working. Soon after Harry finished he found his smaller boyfriend.

"There you are Harry. Are you ready to keep going?" Louis held his hand and kissed it.

"Yes but let me kiss you first." Harry lifted Louis' chin with his finger before giving him a peck on the lips.

"The ONE time I don't have my phone out you guys do the cutest thing ever." Niall said with a handful of snacks. "Hey, Harry. How's your life?"

"Niall, we just saw each other, like, yesterday."

The Irish one shrugged his shoulders, "A lot can happen in one day, Harold."

As they all walked back to the red carpet Louis caught Harry up to speed on how Liam and Zayn were doing. The couple was newly married and had just gotten back from a vacation in Italy. "Glad to see that the Malik's are doing well. I still can't believe that Liam actually changed his last name, he swore he never would."

Before Louis could respond, they were back on the red carpet, posing for people to stare at them like zoo animals. "Harry! Harry! What is it like to be put up against one of your best friends?"

"I'm not being pinned up against anyone. Zayn has really great music and so do I. All of the people here tonight are very talented."

"Louis! Louis! Are you feeling confident about tonight?" Another person screamed which led Harry to squeeze his hand again.

"I am! Hoping for the best."

They continued through the red carpet until they finally made it into the auditorium. All five of the boys had seats together which they had requested, of course. There was laughter, performances, and tears but it was finally coming to the two most important awards of the show Best Song of the Year and Best Album of the Year.

"Now this category has some of my favorite boys in it.... Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan." James Corden said, "Even though they didn't accept me as a sixth member of One Direction, I know whoever wins this award will accept it gracefully. To all of the other people who were nominated, I am so sorry because you're going to lose. I'm just kidding, or am I?"

"Ok, James that's enough with your obsession over One Direction. Our nominees are, 'If The World Was Ending' by Julia Micheals, 'Everything I Wanted' by Billie Ellish, 'Don't Start Now' by Dua Lipa, 'Cardigan' by Taylor Swift, 'Heartbreak Weather' by Niall Horan, and lastly, 'Only The Brave' by Louis Tomlinson." Harry cheered as loud as he could when Louis' name was called, mentally apologizing to Niall.

"And our winner is... Louis Tomlinson's Only The Brave!" Louis looked around the room, shocked that everyone was clapping for him and that so many people knew his name.

"Love, you just won a Grammy! Go up there and get it." Harry whispered in his ear. Louis kissed Harry before running up to the stage to collect the most meaningful award in his life.

"Ahh, this is so crazy. First, I want to thank my fans for listening to it over and over. You lot are what really keep me going. I know this song means so much to LGBTQ+ members all over the world, I see your stories and I am so happy this song helped some of you." Louis took a breath before continuing, "Just know you are loved, you are valid, and you are deserving of everything in this world. Lastly, I would like to thank my Hazza for encouraging me to love courageously everyday. I love you, and I would never be here without you."

When Louis returned to his seat, Harry kissed him, this was love, and it was Only for the Brave.

Author's Note: Louis' speech was what I needed to hear today, so I wrote it out. I am going to repeat it for the people in the back, you are loved, you are valid, and you are deserving.

Questions or concerns can be commented here.

Vote, comment, follow, if you feel like it. byeee