To The Moon and Back

Heyy besties. So @PanAceLarry_28 and I gave each other a prompt to write about. Go check out their book which is in my One Shots reading list. This will probably be something we do again!

Also, for my friend Kale, here is the date I promised.

It was Saturday evening and Harry had his date all planned out. "Are you ready to go my love?"

"Yes I am." Louis wore a more casual outfit because Harry told him it was more relaxed, "I can't wait to see what you've planned."

Harry smiled at him, "it's going to be great." They held hands as they walked downstairs and then into the car.

"Do you want me to just tell you now?" Harry was horrible at keeping surprises and Louis hated them. They were perfect for each other.

"Yes tell me!" He looked at him excitedly with a certain sparkle in his eyes that was reserved for the love of his life, Harry.

He smiled at his smaller boyfriend, "So first, we are going to go to the restaurant by the beach. Then, we are going to go see Zootopia at the movie theater."

Louis cooed, "you remembered! I wanted to go see that movie so badly. And the restaurant by the beach, where we held hands for the first time." His eyes still sparkled, "I love you."

"I love you more."

They made it to the beach and the water looked beautiful. It glistened as the sun set on the bay. "Here let's take a picture." Harry pulled out his phone and they turned around smiling.

"It's so beautiful. I love this. Thank you Hazza." Louis kissed him on the cheek. They held hands as they walked down the small
hill to the restaurant.

They finally made it down there and stood in line to order. The diner had been around in their small town for years now, since before Harry and Louis were born even. "What do you want boo?"

"Uh, I don't know." Louis hesitated looking at the menu before them, "How about you surprise me?"

Harry smiled because this is what they had done on their very first date. "Alright. Go sit down."

"Love you."

"Love you to the moon and back." Harry said and then quickly blew him a kiss.

Harry eventually came back with food. He ordered Corndogs and cheese fries. He left again to bring back two lemonades and some ice cream cones. "Is this enough?"

"It's perfect." They started eating their food and talking to each other about memories that they had.

After finishing their food it wasn't time to leave for the theater yet, so the couple decided to take a walk on the beach. It felt nice to have the waves crashing in their ears and time to think about everything.

It smelled like a mix of salt and sand but it was hard to explain since it felt so familiar. 

"I want to remember this forever." Harry said, "it's going to be a core memory."

"Yeah?" Louis took a deep breath.

"Yeah."

They walked for only a few more minutes because they did want to get to far away from the car. The couple eventually left for the theater. "I can't wait for this."

"Me neither. I've seen so many good reviews." They got their tickets and popcorn before sitting down.

The couple laughed together, held hands, and secretly founded over each other during the movie. Harry and Louis always cherished every moment they had together.

"I had a lot of fun with you today." Harry said once they were back home and in bed. "We should do this more often."

"So did I. I love you my Hazza." Louis smiled into his boyfriends arm.

"And I love you my Lou." And they both felt asleep with smiles on their faces.

*
*
*
*
Hope you enjoyed this one shot. And I hope their wasn't a circular round table moment. It's late so yeah.

Thank you again for all your comments, votes, and follows. I means so much to me :)

Byee besties