First Halloween

I am well aware that Halloween was yesterday but I was too tired to write so deal with it.

Darcy Tomlinson was 1 year old and today was Halloween. Her two days, Louis and Harry, decided to dress her up as a sunflower.

Sure, she couldn't say trick or treat, eat the candy, or walk very well yet but they were still going to take her around the neighborhood. Harry took the pictures, she had a little yellow dress with petals on the skirt, then petals around her face like a hat.

"You look so cute Darcy." Louis held her and smiled at her. "Daddy loves you." He kissed her on the cheek and made her laugh.

"Papa loves you too." She smiled brightly, "Sweet girl." Darcy had dark brown hair and blue eyes, surprisingly she kind of looked like both of them. They did a great job choosing a surrogate.

Louis kissed his husband, "I love our family."

"I love it too." They got in their car and started driving to a more quiet neighborhood to do trick or treating. Louis posted a picture of Darcy on his Instagram and of course blurred her face.

The family made it to a small suburb and started knocking on doors. They got a few shocks that Louis and Harry Tomlinson were standing at their door but it was a good time overall.

By the end of the night Darcy was exhausted and fell asleep in her car seat before they even got home.

Louis put her to bed and Harry turned on a scary movie. That night they are all of Darcy's candy and watched classics like The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Conjuring.

It was the perfect Halloween as parents.

*
*
*
*
Now it's time to celebrate Christmas/wintertime.
End of story

Byee besties