Last Show

We're back again. Your favorite writing duo PanAceLarry_28 and me. Today's theme: FLOWERS

K enjoy :)

Today was the last show of the Louis Tomlinson World Tour. Of course Harry was there along with Niall, Zayn, and Liam. They sang along at the top of their lungs to Kill My Mind, Always You, and Walls. Finally, it was time for Harry's favorite part of the show.

"These next two songs go out to the love of my life, Harry Edward Styles. You mean the world to me, love. We Made It and Habit."

A few days earlier:

"I don't know what to get him, Zayn." Harry tried his best to stay discreet as he walked through the mall. "No gift seems good enough."

Zayn smiled on the other side of the phone. Liam looked so cute when he slept on his back, he was like a little baby, "I don't know why you are even buying a gift. It's just the end of the tour."

"Louis bought me a gift at the end of Live On Tour and Love On Tour. Of course I have to get him something." Harry pinched the bridge of his nose. His stress levels were flying into the sky like a rocket.

Zayn turned over to the other side of the wall, "get him something simple, you know. He will love it either way because it's from you."

Harry smiled because Zayn was right. They hung up the phone because he knew exactly what he was going to do for his boyfriend.

Present time:

"We've come so far from Princess Park and I'll always need you. In front of me, in front of me." The whole crowd screamed as Louis ran around the stage with a pride flag. "You're the habit that I can't break. You're the feeling I can't put down."

Harry started tearing up, the has been through so much together but they were finally happy. The rest of the boys smiled as they looked between the stage and Harry. Everything was going so well for them.

A few days earlier:

"Hello this is Harry Styles. I would like to put an order in for 828 flowers."

The receptionist on the other line sounded shocked, "that's a lot of flowers. Is there a special occasion."

"Yes I have to order them for a show tonight." He smiled because he knew Louis would love this.

Present Day:

We Made It started to play which was the last song on the set list. "Yeah we made it, underestimated, and always underrated. Now we're saying goodbye, waving to all the hard times." Louis kissed his hand and waved at Harry, which he then repeated.

The song continued and Harry sung along to one of his all time favorite lyrics, "oh god what I could've become. Don't know why they put all of this on us when we're so young."  Finally now they were free and away from that life. They made it.

When the song ended, just like Harry had planned flowers fell from the ceiling. They were all different colors and it was beautiful. It looked like they were in heaven. Louis just stood there in shock, but it immediately clicked when Harry came over the intercom, "thank you all for coming to this show! This tour has been the time of our lives."

Of course the fans screamed even louder hearing their favorite singers husband over the speakers.

And of course Louis fell more in love with him and would remember this gift as his favorite until the day he died.

Also, he would have to step it up for Harry's next tour, but he was already thinking of so many ideas.

*
*
*
*
Heyy I hope you liked this one shot. It's one of my favorites that I've written.

Byee besties