Tomlinson or Styles

It was snowing outside and they couldn't hold back their baking desires. "And I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need." The radio station sang.

Louis took a sip from his mug that said '#1 Boyfriend on it'. Harry had made him hot chocolate. "How is your hot chocolate?"

"Really good." Harry continued to make his cookie dough after he kissed Louis. They had only been dating for a few months and it felt amazing. "Your cooking skills will come in handy when we get married."

Did he really just say that out loud? "So, we are getting married now. Since when?"

"Whenever you decide it's the right time to change my name from Tomlinson to Styles." Louis smirked, drinking another small drink from his cup.

Harry scoffed, "That's never happening. I'm taking your last name. Harry Tomlinson."

"You must be joking? It will be Louis Styles." He jumped of the counter which meant it was getting serious. "I want to show off your name."

Harry smiled and his cheeks started to heat up, "I appreciate that but Tomlinson is the better name."

The snow began to fall harder and harder outside. "No, don't lie to yourself, Harold, Styles is the better last name."

"No I don't agree."

"Well you should."

Harry challenged him, "but I don't, so what are you going to do about it?"

He kissed him as hard as he could. After they both ended the kiss for air Louis said, "Its Louis Styles."

Harry rolled his eyes in a loving way. "It's Harry Tomlinson, end of conversation." This is something they would fight about for years until they eventually got married.

Even after that though, the argument never stopped.

*
*
*
*
This is dedicated to my bestie Kale or better known as @louisbloueyes on Instagram. She helped me come up with the idea.

Also, this is a little sneak peak to what's coming November 30th 🤫

Byeee besties