Sweet Creature

Louis stood in the VIP section listening to his boyfriend sing in Madison Square Garden. He was so proud of him and grinning from ear to ear.

Harry started talking before the next song, "This next song is called Sweet Creature. I wrote it for the love of my life. Louis William Tomlinson." Harry beamed up at the VIP box, "This one is for you, my love."

Louis smiled again brightly at him. He just couldn't stop smiling, "Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong." He sang with him.

"But we're still young. We don't know where we're going, but we know where we belong." No matter how lost the other one felt, they always knew that belonged with each other and that was all they needed.

"And oh we started just to hearts in one home." Harry smiled at the memory of being 16 and living with his beautiful, sweet boyfriend. "It gets hard went we argue. We're both stubborn I know. But, oh."

Louis started to sing along with him again, "Sweet creature, sweet creature. Wherever I go, you bring me home. Sweet creature, sweet creature. When I run out of road. You bring me home."

Authors note: sorry this one was so short. I have so many ideas for more one shots. It's just they have been put on the back burner for tsoul. Anyway, THANK YOU FOR 100 READS.

Questions or concerns can be commented here

Vote, comment, and follow if you feel like it. I think I shove my Instagram handle down your throats enough so Byeee besties