Perfect Now

Authors note: last post for a while. It's only going to be like 1 or 2 weeks. Nothing too bad.

This is with PanAceLarry_28 :)

K enjoy

Louis gave his closet a death stare. Everything in it looked like it wouldn't fit him. He really didn't want to go out tonight, but Harry said it would be good for him.

Harry Styles, Louis' boyfriend, always said fun was the best way to cure sadness, but it wasn't working out for him. His jeans couldn't fit and he just wasn't feeling like himself.

"Boobear?" Harry called out. "Where are you love?" He asked again sounding a little more frantic this time.

Louis sighed, "I'm in here." He didn't want to worry him anymore but he also wanted to just hide away. Harry walked in the room and saw his sweet boyfriend looking down at the floor.

"What's the matter?" Harry was ready to go 30 minutes ago but he wanted to give Louis his time. He had been really sad recent because of music and Louis felt like none of his songs were good enough.

"Everything is just going wrong. My jeans don't fit, I don't feel right and that's pretty hard to miss." He pouted and slide the hangers against the metal bar in their closet, looking for something to wear.

Harry felt horrible because there was nothing he could do. He just stared at his boyfriend hopelessly waiting for him to get better so. Finally while looking at the floor Harry got an amazing idea.

He ran out of the room, missing Louis' confused face. Harry grabbed one of the many guitars they had displayed in their living room and then quickly ran back to the bedroom.

"I have something for you." Harry said with one of his big cheesy smile's. He held out his hand for Louis to take which he gladly did before dragging him into the living room.

Louis took a seat on the couch like he was told to do, "what are you doing?"

"Something special." Harry cleared his throat before continuing. "I don't know if you noticed but earlier today you said a lot of words that I used to say at the beginning of our relationship."

Louis' eyes went soft because he knew exactly what Harry was doing.

"You even wrote me a song for it. This is perfect now from me to you."

Harry began strumming the guitar to one of Louis' songs called 'Perfect Now'.

You say to me your jeans don't fit
You don't feel pretty and it's hard tomiss
Iwish that youcould see my point of view
Assomeone starin' back at you
On Friday night when we're all out
I turn to you and you're looking down
And you don't wanna dance
I know you love to dance
You never stop given half the chance

Just keep your head up, love, keep your head up
Don't hide away, don't ever change
Keep your head up, love, keep your head up
Don't look away, don't look away

Cause everybody's lookin' at you now, my, oh my
I guess some queens don't need a crown
And I know why
Even when your tears are fallin' down
Still, somehow, you're perfect now

You never do, but if you asked me to
I'll tell the truth lyin' next to you
'Cause you're the only one when it's said and done
You make me feel like being someone good to you
Even at your worst, you steal the scene and it's unrehearsed
Don't you wanna dance? Just a little dance
I'll never stop given half the chance

Just keep your head up, love, keep your head up
Don't hide away, don't ever change
Keep your head up, love, keep your head up
Don't look away, don't look away

Cause everybody's lookin' at you now, my, oh my
I guess some queens don't need a crown
And I know why
Even when your tears are fallin' down
Still, somehow, you're perfect now

Every insecurity, like a neon sign, as bright as day
If you knew what you were to me
You would never try to hide away

Cause everybody's lookin' at you now, my, oh my
I guess some queens don't need a crown
And I know why
Even when your tears are fallin' down
Still, somehow, you're perfect now

Louis felt like the only boy in the entire world. Only Harry could make him feel like that.

Every time Harry told Louis he was beautiful he believed it.

Every time Harry said that he was loved and cared for he believed it.

Because Harry was one of the few people he trusted with his whole body, mind, and soul. Even more so, Harry was Louis' home. He made him feel like himself.

At this point Louis was just speechless. "Thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too." Harry sat down the guitar and ran over to his small boyfriend.

They decided that night that they would stay inside instead of going out. It just felt too forced. They cuddled and watched movies before going to bed.

Louis felt better and so did Harry. Everything was right in the world just for that one night.

*
*
*
*
I'll see you again soon!

Byee besties