Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

Authors note: this is my last thing I'm uploading I swear. It's 12 am and I am so bored so I am doing this. Kinda tired now though.

Harry picked up their newborn daughter, Darcy and her car seat. "Why did we bring her here again?"

"For pictures and a fun family outing. We haven't had one in forever." Louis held his husbands hand as they walked into the patch. "I want to get something to eat. Like pumpkin pie or cider."

Harry smiled at his husband as he looked all around excitedly. This was his favorite time of the year and he loved seeing Lou happy.

They eventually got all of the food they wanted and sat down at a bench. Darcy's car seat was between the two as they ate.

"I love you. And our little family." Harry said reaching out for Louis hand.

"I love you too, Hazza. And Darcy." They looked at their beautiful daughter. She had dark brown hair like Harry's and blue eyes like Louis. They both decided that they wanted to use surrogacy for their first kid and then eventually adopt later in their lives. After they finished eating they fed Darcy and continued down the path to the pumpkin patch.

"AWAHHH WAHH." Cried the baby. Louis unbuckled her and cooed at her tiny little body. Harry had chosen a shirt for her that said "My first Halloween" with a matching orange bow.

Darcy seemed to settle when she was in her dads arms so they continued to walk to the pumpkins. When they finally made it Louis helped Harry choose 3 perfect pumpkins, one for Louis, one for Harry, and one for Darcy that they would paint together.

"Hey! Excuse me! Can you take a picture of us together?" Louis asked a woman with short blonde hair.

"Yeah, sure." They snapped the picture and he eventually posted it. All of his followers went wild, saying that Darcy was the cutest baby ever and that Larry Stylinson was the best couple ever. The comments made him smile.

When they made it back in the car Louis grabbed a hold of Harry's thigh, "I had a good day with you."

"Me too. Let's go carve some pumpkins!" Harry responded with a smile.

"Nap first. Then craving pumpkins time. We have to invite Liam and Zayn with their kids too."

Harry smiled at him, "Sounds good."

Authors note: Heyyyy! I love seasonal Larry so much it makes me so happy. Also, isn't November 30th a good day?

Questions or concerns can be commented here

My Instagram is 1d_supermancarrots. Vote, comment and follow if you feel like it.