Chapter 1

Author's Note

Hello Audience 😅
That's my first ever written book
I know that there will be several grammar and spelling mistakes so please be polite or else you know.

================================
Third person pov:

Let me introduce you to the main character of the story .

Isabella Smith

She is the sweetest girl you can find ever . She just love to help others .

She is 20 year old and live in los Angeles. She is an orphan and live her life on her own will.

She have two best friend Anthony and Camila.
She thought it's same as a normal day for her but fate have decided things for her.

Let's see.

Isabella pov

I want to wake up and have breakfast so desperately but so tried to get out of the bed . What if someday , someone bring me some food upstairs for me , feed me in the bed with their own hands . ' Only happen in dreams '
Though to myself.

Finally after making decision of whether to get out of the bed or not , I choose to get out and take Shower and have my fresh morning breakfast.

Timeskip~

I'm in the school right now
In and boring lecture of chemistry
I just hate chemistry . It might be the thing which literally every person in this school hate except one . My friend Anthony.

After this so called torture class ended , I need to get help form any friend Anthony who is known as God of chemistry in our school. So I text him to meet me nearest cafe .

When I arrived I can't see him anywhere guess he is running late , So I took a seat and ordered a cappuccino and a chocolate pastry.
While waiting for him and having bite of my mouthwatering pastry , I felt eyes on me . I look around and found no one looking at me . Concentrating on the pastry I felt that cafe is less crowded than any other day . That's surprising because usually this cafe is known for the crowded due to its delicious snacks.

That's when a notification flash in my phone .

Anthony : " Hey Isabella , sorry for kept you waiting for me in the cafe but I can't meet you there cuz I'm stuck in a bit serious problem . I hope you understand."

Isabella: "It's ok .Text me when you're free."

Sigh
'Let's go home' thought to myself.

When I look around the cafe all tables were vacant except one .

A man wearing a black expensive suit have dark black hair looking at his phone. 'Maybe doing so work . Who cares?' thought to myself.

I went to the counter to pay the bill . When I ask for the bill he said " That man paid your bill " Then he just went went to the kitchen . He was looking scared of something . I don't know what.

I look over the men in black and now I'm thinking whether to thank him for paying my bill or should I ask him why he paid my bill ?

After going through the tough decision I go with thanking him for paying my bill.

I walked over to his table
He was still doing something in his phone unaware of my presence