Chapter 30

Third person pov

"You're only mine , My Bella" he said looking directly into her eyes.

"Okay okay I'm yours but first let's get you hand treated. Let's me look for a first aid box" she said pushing him off herself.

"It's in washroom , let me come with you"

They both walked in the washroom and Bella started to check drawers under sink for first aid.

Zane stood behind her watch his love caring for him. When she found it she gesture him to submit his hands to her.

He in a playful manner encircled balla in between his arms and submit the in front of her. He leaned his chin in her shoulder and keep her watching through the mirror while she do her work.

While husband and wife are having there time in alone someone is keeping eye on them through the cctv installed in the room.

It's anothny. He and his hacker were trying to hack the cctv of the room zane and Bella was staying and they succeeded. But they weren't satisfied as soon as they hacked , both went towards the washroom and didn't came back.

"Wtf are they doing for so long in that washroom? Can't you hack that too" Anthony said in irritated voice.

"Sir there are no cctv in the washroom also if there is a hidden one then I'll take time to hack it too" staff said in reply.

"I don't know anything I paid you the fucking millions of dollars so now I fucking need results immediately" Anthony shouted at them with his members controlling him.

"We are trying sir" this make his anger bust like a volcano.

"Trying my fucking ass" he started braking things and his gang members where grabbing him to calm down.

Thoughs of Bella being touched by a monster like zane is roaming in his mind. He can't even help thinking what dirty things Zane can do to her. He can suck all her purity.

While Anthony thinks of a dirty stuffs here Zane is just giving small kisses on his wife's neck while she controlling the tickle she get from that and continue to do her work.

"Baby" Zane said near her ears.

She just hummed in response.

"You look so stunning today" he complimented her looking at her from mirror focusing on her face.

"Hmm I know that say something new" she replied as she have heard it many time from his mouth. Also she want to tease him. Wanna she what new he can say

"You look so beautiful today that I just want fuck you against this sink."

This statement left Bella stunned , maybe her tease got heavy on her.

She faster her move and finished hi dressing. He keel on looking at her blushing cheeks through mirror knowing she is still so shy from him.

There silence where broke by a phone ring of Zane's Phone. He picked up to see his it hackers informed him that someone hacked the bedroom cctv and now trying to hack the hidden cam in washroom.

"Okay hand phone to you superior" zane said and he followed.

"Prepare for a secret escort for us , no one should get suspicion."  Zane instructed and he replied with okay sir"

Bella was fixing her dress so didn't knew his conversation. So he decided no to panic her by telling the real situation.

"Bella let's go downstairs" he said and grabbed her hand in his.

"Zane where we are going home, I'm tried"

"Baby in half an hour" zane reply and bella said okay in response.

They both got downstairs only to gain more attention from the people.

"Mr, Zane where were you so long?" One of his business partner asked to tease him as it's his moment as zane is always rude.

"Oh my give newly married couples some personal space" Another lady tease and these make Bella blush harder.

"You two haven't danced yet come'on"
Ladies and man's dragged both of them on the floor so they can have some romantic memories.

Romantic song started in the background as zane pulled Bella in his arms.

They started moving slowly as Bella following his steps. Both were maintaining eye contact with each other that make there feeling arouse for each other.

Zane couldn't control anymore and kissed bella like there is no tomorrow.
Bella also felt the same uger as he is and can't resist his lips on her's as they are driving her crazy. She keeps her hand on his torso which makes his sexually desires induce.

Her non resistant is making him lose his sanity so to control it he left her lips and leaned his forehead on her.

People as audience started cheering seeing the bond of newlyweds. Everyone started remembering thier moments.

Zane turned her around as her back touches his chest and they both started starring at each other's eyes.

Some young teen age girls simping on Zane's muscle which is flexing while holding Bella but he didn't care as today he feels like his life is complete.

He again turned around to face her and leaned her down slowly with back support and pulled her half up only to lean down and kiss her again.

It's feels like the time froze and so the people. It just them in the dark , in a alone world. No one to disturb and distract them.

As they stood in same stance a sound of something pass close through can be heard. Zane let out a small groan out of his mouth.

People around started running away. Zane pulled Bella in his embrace and soon they were surrounded by hundreds of gaurds.

Bella tried to take her head out to see if everyone is okay but Zane didn't let her. Zane's constantly groan make Bella's suspension more high.

She forcefully took her head out to see a hole in the back of shoulder of zane.

Tears started to fell from her eyes as she couldn't edure the shock she got after a peaceful romantic night.

One of the gaurd handed her a handkerchief and she immediately pressed it on his back to prevent blood loss.

Zane's eyes started to close and this made Bella panic and fear of losing him. After a long time she got a peace in her life and it also didn't last long.

"Please Zane open your eyes"

≠===============================
Vote
Comment
Share
Date 21 May'23
Word count 1076