Chapter 38

Both happily returned to their respective rooms and got busy with lovemaking. While someone is getting burned in the flame of betrayal.

"I thought you loved me, you're just an innocent kitten who'll be mine one day but you tried to fool me? You and your lovely husband will pay for that!" Said Anthony while roaming his fingers over the portrait of Bella while sipping alcohol from their other.

"Baby you put me in a situation where I never wanted to be, but after all you chose it," he said as he took a last sip and smashed the glass in his hand.

***

The next day the ship reached the dockyard, where Bella after days of living surrounded by water finally secured her foot on the soil. But suddenly due to getting a solid nonshaky surface she tripped and ended up falling in Zane's arms.

They were having a blushy flirty moment that's when suddenly the warehouse blasted making everyone panic.

"They are here!" Someone shouted making everyone in the gang get into alter mode. They all started to run towards their car to leave this place before the crossfire started.

Zane took Bella in his embrace and ran with the crowd that's when the opposite started firing bullets and to ensure she was safe he pushed her into a different car.

Bella was stunned for a second due to the sudden rush. She looked out of the window to see Zane getting into another car with firearms in his hands.

They were silent for a moment until the car started moving and the bullet started to shower over the window of the car that was bulletproof.

Bella got down from her seat and covered her head in fear of getting hit by a bullet. But it wasn't enough for her peace as her husband was also involved in this mess. And the memories of him being hurt were fresh.

Suddenly the car got pushed in the right direction making her fall to the bottom of the car floor. She tried to get up slowly that's when the car got by from the left side, making her toss to the other side.

She wrapped her head with her hand so that she got less injury and was ready for the next impact but it didn't come.

She got up sat on the seat and turned around to see they were driving on the remote road in between the forest.

She again checked if they were behind but no then she asked the driver.

"Where are they?"

"They left"

"Left?"

She was feeling something uneasy thinking they left without even harming her. She was continuously gazing at the driver that's when he pointed a gun at her and said.

"Sit quietly and don't try something that can make things difficult for you"

He was busy pointing a gun at Bella and she noticed that and thought of getting a chance to escape so she shouted.

"Car!" With that, the man looked in the front throwing his gun on the passenger seat, and grabbed the steering wheel thinking they were about to collide with a car but when he looked in the front there was nothing.

He grinned his teeth and looked back in pure anger only to find her holding his gun at his head.

"On the side," she said looking dead into his eyes.

"But.." the man who was Hulk a few moments ago turned into a pussy cat.

"Now!" She shouted to scare him more.

The car came to a halt in the middle of the forest road. Bella's mind stopped working.

'what am I supposed to do now neither I can drive the car on my own nor I can connect to Zane' She was thinking that's when an idea popped into her mind.

"Get out" she shouts getting out of the car. The man keeping his hand on his head got out of the car and stood in front of her.

"Kneel" *ahem ahem* this is the first time she got so much opportunity to shout and someone and he wouldn't even shout back at her.

She pointed a gun at him from some distance while waiting for someone to come rescue her. Meanwhile, Zane was busy shooting down the members of another gang.

He loaded another mag. in his pistol and aimed it at the car wheel of the rivals. With one shot, the car got imbalanced and got crushed into a tree. Later got blasted due to a gang firing on the gas tank.

Zane rested himself on the passenger seat thinking all enemies were clear. He looked at the rear mirror to see his member's cars following them but suddenly he noticed that the car he pushed her into was missing.

He ordered everyone to pull into the corner. He got out panicking and checked every car to see her missing.

He instantly got into the driving seat of an SUV and took a U-turn. He was pushing his all pressure on the accelerator without thinking of his own life.

He saw a two-way that led parallel to the way from where he came from. He accelerated at full speed and noticed that it was a remote forest area.

His heart started throbbing thinking of something that happened to her but soon all his worries vanished away as he saw her pointing a gun at the man who was kneeling in front of her.

Bella turned around at the sound of the vehicle, so she asked for a lift and escape but when she saw Zane coming out of their driver seat.

Bella was about to run to him but she remembered she had a hostage. She stood there while looking back at him in a few intervals.

He came near her and hugged her, surrounding her in his arms and taking the gun from her hand.

"Nice work baby girl," he said patting her head while pulling her face more into his chest.

"Now let's go home," he said and they walked away but not before

*phew* 🔫

=====≠==========================
Vote comment share Date 9 May'24