Chapter 22

Zane's pov

"If you will get angry of me then who I'm gonna to tease and play with. I have nobody but you."

These words make me bust into laughter. She seriously remembered everything from last night. I'm so happy that she is giving her 100% in this marriage.

I stopped the car and pull her on my laps. I kissed her while face with my wet lips. Atlast I gave a big peek kiss on her lips. And continue driving to our new home.

================================
Isabella's pov

Everything is going well. My hubby is no longer angry. Instead his smile grown from before. Few minutes ago we reached our new home.

It's beautiful or should I say I can't discribe it in one word

It's beautiful or should I say I can't discribe it in one word. It's like a more than 7 star resorts.

I'm currently walking on the stairs to the front door where all maids are lined up bowing there heads.

That's when zane came and grabbed my hand and lock it with his. I looked at him with 'is it important?' look. And he returned it with 'yes. It is' look.

I don't know what kind of satisfaction he got seeing people weaker than him.
At first he became hero for people but now is acting as a villain. But why.

We are walking in between them

We are walking in between them. I see the head maid coming in our direction. She came and just I front of us she bowed her head saying

"Welcome home Mr.& Mrs. King. Congratulations for you wedding"

I see zane whose head is hung so high with proud and something that he achieve some world class award.

And here me getting awkward of the situation. I don't know what to say or do. Everyone playing different role. Should I bow to them or should I hung my head high proudly.

Nothing came in my mind so decided to go with.

"I'm hungry"

Everybody looked at me like horns have grown on my head Everyone started laughing. Zane also started laughing.