Chapter 34

"Then get ready to carry my babies cuz my seed are really strong babygirl" with that he entered inside her.

Bella arched back in pain which was pretty obvious cuz she is a virgin. She held his bisceps while digging her nails in it.

Zane whispered sweet things in her ear to calm her down and waited for her to get used to his size.

She after a moment said to him that he can go on slow. He nodded and slowly went full in then slowly out.

He pulled a pillow for a side and made her back more up from the bed with the help of it.

He leaned on her neck and started giving her the whole of him. She gripped his shoulders and closed her eyes.

Seeing this he stopped and she look at him in confusion. He keep on looking at her and then said

"Look at me while I fuck you, if you're eyes closes I'll stop"

With that he started pounding inside of her. She started moan in pain that turned into pleasure. A pleasure that that cannot be defined in words only can be felt.

She couldn't stop moaning due to his fast speed of in and out. Tears of pleasure are running out from her eyes. But she couldn't close her eyes to feel it wholly cuz it will disappear.

She didn't know till now that such pleasure did existed to this world. She cupped his check and kissed him.

While they were deep in kiss , he hit her G-spot and that made her moan in his mouth. After that he broke the kiss and pulled out of her.

She was lying on the bed like a mess all wet in sweat. He pulled another pillow and put it under her hips and while positioning in front of her, he pulled her both legs over his shoulder.

He entered and bang her more like 15 minutes. He stopped and pulled out of her and suddenly flipped her over so now her stomach touching the bed.

He lifted her by stomach and made her stand on the bed on her four limbs. He spread her legs wider and entered inside her. After few moments in this position he pulled out and laid down on the bed in between her thighs and mader her sit on his face.

She being hesitant about her weight tried to lift her back a little so he wouldn't suffocate but he gripped her thighs and pulled them apart to put all her weight straight on his face.

He started eating her while she arching her back in pleasure. She gripped his hand which where near her hips as he started sending vibration treatment with his lips.

After a few minutes she cummed all over his face which obviously lick it all where se she leaned on his stomach as her body is no longer supporting.

He turned her around to face her she looked red from her face. He checked her temperature to see she is burning.

He can see her body shiver as the weather is cold as compared to her body temperature so he asked

"Are you feeling cold?" She didn't reply in words but nodded as she is still not over the orgasam effect.

He wrapped her in blanket and gripped her in his arms to transfer heat like she gonna disappear in air.

They cuddle into each other's arm as her temperature goes back to normal and she started reacting normally.

He started rubbing her thumb over her face to which she reacted, he moves his thumb at the corner of her lips and then pushed it inside her mouth and said "Suck It"

She followed as he says but he keep on shroving it deep so she di what she should

"Ouch" reaction by Zane made Bella giggle after she bite his thumb like a little mice.

Sight of her smiling and giggles make his heart warm and he gripped her neck with his hand and pulled her with one stroke to joint their lips together. Bond so strong that even glue remove couldn't help.

After few minutes of the kissing both left each other gasping for air. They removed the blanket and she got on the top of his lap and he started kissing her neck while she is rubbing his length with her hand that is rock hard standing in between her buns.

She started running herself with him as she got addictive of this pleasure.
She started giving as small punches with her hands to tell him to do that again and he knows it but he thought of something different for now so he asked

"Do you want it?"

"Yes daddy" she replied in suductive tone that make him more turned on.

"So now you have to earn it yourself"

She was a little confusing of his words until she saw him laying back and indicating her to do that.

She too followed him and also thought to tease him so she took his tip in her tight grip that made him moan and she started rubbing it in her front giving equal pleasure to both. She keep on doing this until his patience bust and he angrily said

"Are you playing with me?"

"No , you said earn it yourself so I'm doing that"

"You really need hard lesson Bella and this time I'm not gonna show you any mercy "

"Did I asked for it?" With that he pulled her body near his face as she still in top of him. His face was almost near her melons. He inserted inside her and started pumping roughly leaving no space for mercy.

He wrapped his bulky arms around her body she would move from the place while heavily pounding.

Her melons were jiggling like jelly which were literally slapping his face but he wouldn't mind. Wouldn't he?

================================

I tried guys a chapter full of smut I don't know if that's good but I tried. Leave a review to let me know 💕

Vote comment share Date 29 Feb'24