Chapter 13

Isabella's pov

I woked up with a little headache. I opened my eyes slowly. They felt swollen. Maybe because of crying.

I remembered whatever happened at night. Me crying to postpone the wedding and he agreed on it was surprising. It's makes my heartbeat run fast whenever I think of moment he said " I have postponed the wedding so now sleep peacefully don't take stress."

I look around the room to notice he is not here. Where is he?
______________________________________

Zane's pov

I'm on my way to meet Mr. Night. He said he got a good offer for me. It's not that I'm interested in his offer but want to see what an old man can do in this new world.

I arrived at the same old place where we first met. I walked near the big door which is opening slowly welcoming us reveling the other gang members with that sult from last time that hurt my babe , If she did something today then it will be our last meeting.

I took my seat and my gang members did the same. There is a pin drop silence in the hall. But didn't last long.

"Hello Mr. King , I don't want to waste your precious time so I'm gonna get to the point. Here I want our gangs to shake hand and collide together to rule the whole world together and also I want not keep it as business partnership but turn it into a relation between two families , when I will marry off my daughter Amy to you, Mr. King." He said with little tears in his eyes during the last sentence.

All me and my gang can do is laugh. All I can say that there face were shocked. I know no one have seen me even smiling until I kill someone who is worth it but laughing like this would shock anyone. I know they are confused right now, it's written on their faces.

"Omg Mr. Night I didn't know that you beside being a mobster you're a part timer standup comedy." One of my men said.

"You're offer world to those who owns it" I said with a smile on my face thinking that it's my last meeting here but something that caught my attention.

"You're mistress from the mall" this sentence make my heart beat faster. I can't hear anything. It's like a beep and all silence.

"If this deal isn't done I scared she wouldn't live longer" he said with a smirk on his face that I really want to punch. My men head the gun cocks on their head surrounding them.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Night for breaking your heart. You know I never meant to heart your and your daughter feeling but you know your daughter is such a slut that I can't Marry her. But don't be upset about that I'll find a perfect manwhore match for you whore daughter." I said last line with leaving.

================================
Fredrick pov

" Daddy what we gonna do now?"

"Don't worry my pretty daughter, if he wouldn't marry you then he wouldn't be able to marry her too" I said with a evil smirk on my face.
================================

Zane's pov

For the first time in the whole life I'm scared. Because of her. No one have make me this worried and fear my enemies but her.

I'm here trying to protect her and she continues tries to escape. What I'm gonna do?. That's when a idea popped in my mind.

I have never broke a promise given to other but this time it's due to necessity. I'm so sorry babygirl but I have to do it to keep you safe.

"Start Preparing for tomorrow's wedding. I want everything perfect. Did you understand" I commanded my assistant.

================================
Isabella pov

I have cleaned up myself and now I'm having breakfast in peace. One think I can say that maids here are so sweet just like a sweethearts. They make me feel like my family. Like my own.

They really care for me. The head maid give me feeling of mom that I never felt before. Other young maids are like sister. They love to tease me. It's not like I like what they tease me about but I can't even hate them.

But one person here is that's strange that is a female servent that keeps glacing at me all the time with hate in her eyes. I can see them. Sometimes she point Sharp knife in my direction to give me threats.

What wrong did I did to her?

Suddenly there is sound of front door opening which reveals zane walking towards dining table. He looked little tensed.

Currently I'm sitting on royal chair that I think belongs to the owner of this house that is coming her.

Is he only suppose to sit here? Can't I can sit here for one day ?

I mean who would want to seat on a fuffy sofa type chair instead of one made of wood and some decoration on it.

He is now really close to me and now holding the chairs back. Do I really have to leave this place. No choice left.
I stood up and moved aside from there so he can sit. He pulled chair a little backward then take his seat.

I was about to move towards the wood chair to sit I was pulled by a hand that is holding my wrist .

And now I landed on Zane's lap. He encircled his arms around my waist pulled my back closure to his chest. He tugged all the hair from the lift side and left them in right side of my neck. He Crooked his head between my left neck and shoulder.

"Good morning" he said

"Good... morning" I replied

"Sorry I left you without any message"

"It's okay you're back now"

This single line made both of our heartbeat fast. I can feel his too. His hands were caressing me hair slowly stroking them. I was melting into his touch. But it didn't last longer.

"Sir all the preparations are done. And here we are to take measurements for the wedding gown and for you tuxedo" miss assistant said.

"You promised me?"

================================

Like
Comment
Share
Date 23 Aug'22
Word count 1047