Chapter 27

Isabella's pov

I keep on checking the boxes in front of me which are wrapped with colour paper and ribbon. 'Is it his way of apologize or he is doing it for that function that we have attend in evening.'

It's 3 in the afternoon and I was just searching for the dress that's when these boxes were welcomed by 6 maids holding box

It's 3 in the afternoon and I was just searching for the dress that's when these boxes were welcomed by 6 maids holding box. There are total 11 boxes.

I opened the bigger one to reveal a beautiful dress with full sleeves.

I opened others to reveal small gifts like bracelet, perfume, heels matching with the dress, hair pins, necklace set etc

I was roaming my eyes on theses when there was a knock on the door. I replied come in. The door opened with a man in his mid 30s.

"Hi Miss king, I'm responsible to get to ready for the event you have to a attend. If you don't have any questions then let's start. By the way I'm Kean." He said gesturing his hand out for handshake.

I showed him the way to the washroom where he shampooed my hair and give them a cut at the ends.

He applied a cool pack on my face that relaxed my whole mind

He applied a cool pack on my face that relaxed my whole mind. He did my facial and scrabed all the dirt out.
He also lit up some scented candles while I was talking a bubble bath.

Throughout the session I got to know that he is gay and doing this for years and have earned a huge name in this industry on his own.

I said that I have proud on him he replied with a thank you and said if his parents too have proud on him. I feel bad and hugged him tightly and said they would one day surly. He said hope so and started to finish up.

Timeskips

It's 6:45 and I'm almost ready but finding a better pair of earrings because the one he told me to wear were so heavy that it feels like it might cut my earlobe into two.

I found one I could wear and start walking downstairs. I noticed taht the main door is opened and a black limousine waiting outside with a gaurd standing near the door.

I felt upset that he still didn't came to see me. But I'm supposed to be mad at him and here I'm also expecting him to come and ask about me. Oh my hormones!.

All the thoughts got vanished when the door of the car were opened by the gaurd for me. He is sitting inside working on his laptop with having black suit with bow on.

 He is sitting inside working on his laptop with having black suit with bow on

He looked at me from head to toe when I entered inside. The car get in motion and he shut his laptop and keep it in the side.

He pulled the handrest in between our seats off so that we can have some space to interact. He pulled me close by snaking his arms in my waist and made me sit on his lap.

He made me lean more onto his chest and my head resting near his neck. He smelled my hair and mumbled that I looked so beautiful today.

Getting no response from me he put his finger under my chin and lifted my face to make eye contact with him.

"Baby I compliment you. Aren't you're gonna thank me?"

I sighed and mumbled a small thank you. This situation is getting awkward with the silence in between.

"Baby look I'm sorry for what I did last night I didn't mean to but my anger it's uncontrollable. I got insane when you talked about us being separate." He said caressing the neck line that is covered with the piece of cloth.

"If you feel this guilty then why didn't you picked me up in the morning , why didn't you text me or called me?"

"You left your phone in the farmhouse. It has almost 92 missed calls and 75 text messages until I found out that you left it there." He said looking directly into my eyes handling my phone to me.

"Why didn't you called me on the Mac Book? Huh?" I said crying not believing that his eyes aren't lying.

"I thought of that but then changed my mind thinking you need some space and time of your own. I did something wrong?"

"I thought you are still upset about that words I told you last night. And that you don't want to talk to me anymore" I said hitting his chest with small punches that wouldn't hurt.

"Shush don't cry it might smudge your makeup. Come on" he said wiping my tears with his fingers.

He took me into a tight hug and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We can feel each others heart beats like we are sharing a the same body.

I got back in my normal state and popped my head out gaining his attention.

I cupped his face and asked him
"Do you love me?"

"Afcouse I do" he replied

"Then confess it" I asked as I want to listen his version of love.

"Bella my love I fell for you I first sight when I saw in that cafe. At first I thought it was just a normal attraction but everytime you thoughts drives me crazy. All day you are dancing on my head. People used to call me a arrogent billionaire who have heart of stone but you change me melt the ice that was freezing me for years. I have never felt such need of a particular women in my life. I never believed in marriage and stuff but I want to breed my child in your womb."

Last sentence made me blush and hide my face in his shoulder where he crock his head in my neck and started kissing the skin.

"Babygirl if you keep on blushing like this then I might have to undress you now"

=================≠==============
Vote
Comment
Share
Date 6 Mar'23
Word count 1000