Chapter 11

Third person pov

She was silently sitting in the car. Tears started dripping for her eyes. She knows that there is no way escape. Thousands of thought are roaming in her head.

'What should I do now?'
'Is this my fate?'
'Should I accept it already?'
'No way'
'I will choose to die instead!'
'Then what do I do now?'
"I will cut my nerves"

Suddenly the car came to stop causing me to check why. Bella see zane looking at me with anger and looka like he is going to kill someone.

'is that me?' she thought.

"What did you say! , say that again!" he said.

Her eyes widened remembering that last part of my thoughts come out as a whisper. If in case he heard that she is dead.

He unbuckled her seat belt and pull her in his lap. Now she is facing him. Her legs are at his sides .

She kept her eyes down not wanting to look at him. She keep looking at her lap but zane lift her chin with one finger. She lifted her chin but didn't make eye contact with him. She look anywhere but him.

"Look at me" He said calming down his anger.

She looked into his eyes in fear but everything was blur cuz of tears.

He wipped her tears and cupped her cheeks.

He pulled her forehead on his. Their nose were touching at the tips.

"Don't ever think of doing something like that! Did you understand? And if you dare to thought doing things like that then I will fuck like that you can't even walk for one week." He said.

Thought of losing her make his lose his mind. He can't live without his babygirl.

Bella didn't move from her place. She is still sitting in the same position.

He pulled her head in the side of his neck and wrapped the arms extra tightly around her.

He started to drive like this.

On the other hand Bella her acting like a life less doll. That's true cuz she can't even die without Zane's permission.

She wanted to cry and she did making Zane's shirt wet. The whole ride she cried cuz she don't know why sin she has done to get this. Kept cursing her fate and sobbing letting out all pain in her heart out. She don't want to hold back anymore cuz she knows that there is no way she can go back to her daily life.

She wishes that everything that's happening here is just a bad nightmare that she will be woke up from soon but reality hits differently.

Poor girl get tired of crying and no more tears left in her eyes . Slowly her sobs die. Her eyes getting heavier and she want to close then and dive into a sweet dreams away from reality of this monster world.

Zane's pov

She slept crying . It breaks my heart in zillion pieces. I never wanted to see tears in my love's eyes but what do I do when she is planning to suicide. It's boils my blood thought of her going away from me.

I know that she tried to escape many time but I knew that I will not let that happen that's why I play along and let her think that I trust her.

When she arrived at my home and without making any scene she decided to go out for dinner with me I knew that she is using her little pretty brain of her.

For a moment I thought that she really accepted my proposal but.......no

It really pains my heart. What did I do to meke her love me. What do I do?

I'm melting my stone heart for her but everytime she tries to leave me it feels like she is hitting hammer on my heart.

I can't anymore. Enough of this. Our wedding is in 6 days and everything will be fine afterwards. She will have no place to go.

Currently she is snoring lightly being Fully comfortable in my arms.

We arrived at home. I lift her in my arms moving towards that front door. Shiver run in her exposing skin. I walked faster towards the our bedroom . Layed her on the bed and pull heavy warm blanket over her covering till her neck.

I walked out of the room shutting the door behind. I straight walked towards the basement to see if the work I gave him is done or not.

Entering here come the screaming and sobbing of two female voice. I made this place sound proof so that my baby won't get scared and have nightmare.

I travel more inside to see them on their knees begging for pardon. Blood leaking from their limps.

But I'm someone who don't hurt women and children but they didn't did their work properly even after I ask then if the can.

I ordered my mens to leave then and ordered girls to don't repeat that mistake again but also warned then if they try to take revenge on my babygirl I will rip their skin off. They nodded and run leave saving their ass.

I was about to go upstairs to see if she wakes up cuz it's time for dinner but noticed that the weather is way too cold for her.

I called the head maid and told her to bring our food upstairs . She nodded and bowed.

I reached the room and switched off the ac and switched on the room heater.

I head towards the closest and change into sweatpants leave the upper body bare.

I remembered that in car she cried alot so maybe she have a little headache after waking up so I took a pill with myself heading towards the room.

There I see my lady sitting grabbing her head. I poured a glass of water and sit on the side of the bed near her.

She looks at my directionand kept starring at my abs me without blinking. Suddenly her cheeks colour turned red.

Oh! she is blushing. She looks so cute while blushing. But I'm proud right now cuz I made her blush. My abs.

I chuckled at her cuteness of constantly looking with blinking for a second.

"Baby it's all yours"

================================

If you want me to post photo of Zane's abs then vote for this chapter. 😏

Comeon we writers spend so much time writing every chapter it wouldn't take much time to vote for every chapter. So please🥺

Emotional blackmail kar rahi hua ab toh kar do please!🙃

Comment bhi tak dena 😢

Date 19 July'22
Word count 1110