Chapter 31

Third Person POV

"Please zane open your eyes" she said holding his cheeks in between her palm.

There guards safely escorted them to the parking lot and laid Zane on the back seat with Bella holding handkerchief over his wound , perverting from blood loss.

Car started to move and soon after sound of gun firing can be heard. Looks like danger is still knocking door.

So there was a change in plan , before they decided to go mansion but now it's seems like they are not going to leave Zane alive. So the gang decided to underground them.

Car tackling all the enemies vehicle , car reached it's final stop. The Dockyard.

(Imagine it at night)

Four guards started carrying Zane on the yacht standing at the dock. Bella slow following them, with tears in her eyes , thinking the worser that can happen to Zane.

Wiping her tears away she was about to take a step on the yacht but got stop when someone came shouting at her.

"Hey what do you think you're doing huh?" Came one of the member of his gang filled and following another came near there.

"What happen lex?" Asked another member (Evan)

"She want to be with us even after knowing that our boss is injured all because of her some pervious lover who wants her. Why don't you just go back to him and leave our boss in peace." Said lex directing last sentence to Bella.

"Don't you know what boss will do if he got to know that his precious member care so much about him that you left his wife on the corner of the Dockyard. He'll cut you into small pieces and serve you with some veggies to the domestic catfishes here"
With that lex left with whisper curse in his mouth.

"Mrs. King" he said in gesture and offered his hand for her to climb in.

He showed her to follow and meanwhile explained the situation to her "Boss has loss so much blood and is currently being operated by the doctor. We're firstly taking him to the hospital but due to enemy intervention we couldn't. Soon all of them would get captured as there gang is not much big as us. Party for his speedy recovery."

With that he handed her Zane's coat which has a little hole in the back and the area is duched in blood.

She sat in the near by chair and kept her eyes waiting towards the door under which Zane is being operated.

His gang members are stand nearby that place talking and praying for there leader's good health.

Although he has been hit by bullet many times and in many places but this time it passed through a sensetive area.

Dark night change into little saffron and white mixed morning with birds flying over the water.

After 5-6 hours of waiting, doctor came out with surgical mask. His lowered his mask and said something to members standing there. After completing his sentence all of them took a breath of relief which indicates he is fine.

Evan came near Bella and told her his situation "he is fine and resting unconscious. Bullet has been removed from the body. He need bed rest only  for week because of his fast healing process but still I know he wouldn't do that."

Bella nodded and keep looking at his room's direction. But got interrupted by Evan. "Why are you still sitting here. Go take care of him."

With that Evan take her to the room and closed the door after pushing her inside gently. Entering inside she saw him laying on his chest and his left side back covered with bandages.

She went near him and slowly run finger above his bandages without any pressure. Guilty took over her mind and she started crying in the corner sofa keeping her eyes on him.

Just like this time passes and food was surved in front of her but she denied to eat and guilt os chocking her from eating anything.

That's how the whole day passed and the next morning Evan told Bella to take shower and change her clothes as she was stinking. She took the clothes and left.

Few minutes later, Zane started to show boddy movement making it clear that he is about to wake up. Doctors are discussing whether they should give his a sleeping dose but later drop the idea thinking if he got to know about this they might have to sleep forever.

He woked with fast reflex that it caused pain in his shoulder. He growl in pain and doctor came near to check him but he didn't let them. He tore all the supplement connected to his body and tried to getup.

His member brought him his clothes and he came out of the fully dressed. No one can tell if this person was shit few days ago.

While just Bella came out of the washroom , a maid suggested her to make chicken soup for him as it's good for recovery and also he like it.
Bella nodded and when towards the underground kitchen.

Evan told him everything that happened that day and how the situation is going on. They were just walking by when Zane heard something that is create danger for the one who was saying.

"Do you know how big player our boss's wife is? She just act innocent but look she have two men under her control and fighting for her. That two both are born rivals. She really doesn't care about our boss when he was injured and when she was about to climb on the yacht shamelessly I stopped her and told her to got back to her past lover but got interrupted by Evan. He is such a gentleman types women protector." Said Mr. Lex with full confidence flexing infront of his juniors.

"Line up!"

================================
Like
Comment
Share
Date 28 Aug'23
Word count 994