Chapter 35

After their love making they both were laying on the bed that was set in outside the rooms. Bella is covered in sheets properly with closed eyes and Zane half covered leaning against the cupboards peaking kisses form Bella's lips.

Bella was responding too which forms sweet smile on his face. World looks so peaceful between the ocean floor and sounds of birds but it didn't last longer as Zane's phone started ringing.

He sighed and picked up the call and started talking to ther other person getting up from the bed. Meanwhile Bella on the bed waked up due to her husband's loud talks on the phone.

Once she heard a 'what' in serious tone make all her sleep vanish as he rarely speak in that tone. Her heart is on acceleration mode thinking the worst could happen to be prepared for shock.

He ended the call and turned around to her awake he went near her and kissed her forehead and massaged her scalp and asked her "why don't you sleep for some more time"

But sleep was far away from eyes with the growing tension between these mafia gangs. But she eventually asked him "is there something serious?"

"Not much but rivals is really being pain in my butt, they lit up the whole city , our warehouse, company all in bad condition. Our gang is trying to take control but they need me" he said like that's not a big deal.

"So why don't you go?" Said Bella in reply while still shocked at his statement about violance in the city.

"I can't leave you here alone nor I can take you back to the land, rivals are looking for a moment when you'll arrive back at land, but they couldn't get you here" he said cupping her face and rubbing his thumb on her cheeks.

"Then leave some bodyguards here while you go back se ethe situation, I'm sure they'll keep me safe here" replied Bella grabbing her hand that are still at the corner of her cheeks.

"I can't trust anyone for your safety sometimes it's feel like I put you in big trouble" said Zane lowering his head. It's the first time he did something like that in front of Bella.

"No you didn't, now got fast and come fast. Nothing will happen." Bella replied getting his face buried in her chest caressing his hair.

Zane eventually agreed on it and few boat arrived at their yacht full of bodyguards they all took their position as they were commanded.

Both walked together to the edge where boat was ready waiting for Mr. King to get on. He locked in his arms and kissed her hungerly like she would did in a moment. Bella also responded with cupping his cheeks and follow his lead.

He left her after she gasped for air. He kissed her cheeks her eyes her nose her chin every corner of her face only to end on with a big peak on her lips again.

She hunged her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly, he also snaked his arms around her waist tightly. She whispered near his ear
"I'll be waiting for you, come back soon"

"I'll baby" he said taking last peak on her lips and leaving her getting down on the boat who engine started indicating they are ready to go.

She gestured him bye from her hands and walked inside her room to wipe her tears. Zane also turned around from the yacht's view and got busy in his work.

Bella was laying in the bed with sheets covering her, watching her phone's screen which was displaying their pictures they took few moments ago after their love making session. In the picture Bella is holding her phone in selfie mode and Zane is kissing her neck , streaching his neck while sitting behind her back. They both were giggling and happy.

Suddenly the yacht started trembling making Bella panick. She got up with the support of the wall and walked out to see everyone in serious situation.

She asked on the the guard which informed her that rivals attacked at their boat. She was shocked to hear that's when another hit on the boat made her fall on the floor as the force made almost half boat turned.

Someone loudly informed that their is big hole in yacht and it's about to drown in few minutes. Bella panicked hearing this as she doesn't know how to swim and also she doesn't have Zane at her side to help her.

She started looking here and there to see if their is another boat but there was none. Boat operater warned that the rival's boat is getting nearer to us.

She again looked around in hope of help that's when suddenly a big ship can just in near to them not much close but closer to rescue when they drown.

Bella ran inside to searched for rescue box. She have seen in movie that their is rescue box which contains flare gun which help other ship locate the direction the one who needs help.

She finally found it sticked under the bed. She took it out that's when she heard sound of man shouting indicating the rivals are about to get on the yacht. Thank you God she locked the door when she entered the room but now the main challenge is to get on the top of the boat to shot the flare in air. It's almost evening and the best time for it's visuality for any ship.

She was thinking of sneaking through the door that's when the door cracked open with a thung making her move back.

"Long time no sees Bella"

"Anthony!"

================================
VOTE COMMENT SHARE 25 MAR'24

🚨 BOOK IS ABOUT TO END SOON!!!!