Chapter 6

" Bella , Marry me"

I don't know why my heart beat fasten due a certain sentence.It feels like it will jump out of my rib cage.

I can't do anything but stare at him to know if he is serious.

I looked at him at found him looking into my eyes finding the answer .

He looked dead serious.

What do I do now?. I think , I should play along as per my plan.

I instruct my heart to stop beating so fast and put a fake smile on my face and answerd "Yes".

His face light up when my answer reached his ear.

He stood up from his seat and came towards me.

I stood up cuz I don't know why. I didn't did anything my legs did.

He came and pulled me into a tight bone crashed hug. I can't breathe so I tapped on chest so he can understand and let go.

He didn't let go instead loosen the tight hold and started passionately kissing me.

Our lips were moving in rethyms and I was leaning backside more so was he making scene more Romantic.

I was out of breath and I think he noticed it and let go of my lips but attacked my exposed neck.

He was placing wet kisses and sucking my neck making me let out some wierd sounds.

But there was a sudden knock on the door and zane stopped . He looked a little irritated from the disturbance.

We went back to our seats and zane ordered them to come in.

They served our food and wine. They said to call then in any need.

I take a look of my pasta and it looks delicious. I think chef has taken time to decorate the food.

I looked over zane to see him cutting his steak in pieces.

Which gave me indication that I can eat my delicious pasta.

I took a fock full of my pasta and tasted . I let out again a weird sound which caughts Zane's attention.

" liked it?" He asked

"Hmm"I replied

"How's yours"I asked

"Good but not good as yours"he replied

"Do you wanna taste?"I asked

"Yes , I wanna taste you "he said the the last word in low voice.

"Umme?"I didn't he what he said clearly.

"I mean yours food" he clarifyed

"Hmm" I said bring a spoon full of pasta towards him.

Wait a minute , why I'm acting so sweet like I'm his wife or girlfriend.

I think it's time to escape . So here is my plan. I will ask told him that I'm going to the washroom . Ofcourse he will approve me without any suspicion . I will find anyway find a exit door . Then after exiting the restaurant I will book a taxi and reach my home sweet home and leave the city for forever.

I cleaned my throat to speak." I need to use washroom" I said in a normal tone.

He looked at me then stand from this place and walked towards me.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Let's go"

That doesn't included in my plan. I can't even turn back from the situation. Oh god.

I stand up and he wrapped his one arm around me.

We walked towards the washroom and he stopped at the door and said "I'm waiting for you outside , be quick"

I nodded in response and headed inside.

I went inside and search for windows and found a smaller one from where it's impossible for me to escape.

I went inside the stall to se a little bigger than one before .

I tried to climb on the closed toilet seat to see if windows can be open but it was just for show off.

I climbed down but lost the balance and about to fall on the floor but my dress stuck in something and when I realised this the fabric can't anymore hold my weight , my dress was ripped from the side and I fall in the ground.

When I gain my balance again then I noticed that damage is huge. I can't walk outside like this.

What am I supposed to do now?

Memories of school flood in my head.
Once this same incident happened to me whan I was in fifth grade. I don't have any friends at that time. I didn't have any spare school dress or p.t dress to wear instead. I tried to wait for all the students to walked off but still some people saw me and make fun of my situation and if it wasn't enough they call all their friends to tease me.

Everytime I remember this memorie I feel anxious and noticed tears dripping from my eyes .

Same senerio is gonna repeat today.

I was crying my heart out but stopped when I heard a hard knock on my door.

I stand up and tried to peek from the slight space between the door and walls to see zane standing in front.

I know seeing me in this situation surely he will leave this clumsy and messy girl here . I don't need any plan to escape.

I slight opened the door controlling not to cry but sobs left my mouth.

He pushed the door wide open to see what happened . He noticed that the beautiful dress is now damaged and can't be worn outside.

He pulled his over coat off and tried it around my waist so all the damaged past is now covered.

He pulled me close to his chest and his one hand around my waist and other travelled to my cheeks and wiped my tears.

He pulled my face more into is torse and caressed my hair and I cried more into his arms.

First time in my life I ever feel so safe and protected.

Third person pov

After moment passes he lift her into his arms in bridal style and headed towards the parking area.

He handed one of his credit card to the bodyguard for payment of bill .

While walking towards the parking lot his noticed that she has fallen into a deep sleep.

"So adorable" he said under his breath setting her on her seat.

He powerd the engine and drived staight to the mansion.

================================

Like comment share

Date 22 June '22

Word count 1050