Chapter 32

Third person pov

"Line up!" Shouted Zane , grabbing all's attention.

All lined up in attention position while Zane walking past them.

"DO YOU ALL KNOW ME?"

"YES SIR!"

"ARE YOU ALL LOYAL TO ME?"

"YES SIR!"

"DO YOU DARE TO DEFY ME?"

"NO SIR!"

"THEN I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU ALL THAT THERE IS A PERSON WHO TRIED TO DEFY ME BY SPEAKING RUBBISH ABOUT MY WIFE. WHO WAS IT?"

*everyone silent*

"I'M ASKING YOU ONE LAST TIME. WHO WAS IT?"

Two juniors being sacred of the consequences dragged lex and brought him down of his knew in front of the back of Zane.

"Sir we heard his conversation. It was him" with that two continue to pin him down.

"It's time for fun guys"

Bella was starring the soup and picked up some veggies and put it in the utensil buring on the stove.

"Hmm smell so tasty " said the maid.

"Hmm thanks for suggestion" said Bella in reply while starring the soup.

"You both are the most caring couple I have ever seen. Just made for each other. Said the maid and Bella again replied with a thanks.

Few minutes after they could hear the sound of booing and cheering can be heard. Bella and maid looked at each other that when maid said "there are many teenagers too they must be playing" Bella nodded in agreement and drawn back the attention to the soup.

"I bet the light blue one will eat him first"

"No I think the dark blue looks more hungry and inpatient."

"Guys this is the famous for pirana , I think he would eat him first"

Three young guys discussing and betting on the fishes who are going to eat Mr. Lex who was hung in the net and tied little above the water surface. Shark and fishes are jumping and bitting the net to get there prey in the water.

While others are busy in betting there Boss is resting his back on the railing and watching his wife cooking through a small transparent glass window.

He was lost admiring her beauty that's when suddenly the net torn apart and lex fall into the water. Soon after that water turned red with his few body meat floting in the water surface.

"Clean this mess up" he told and started walking towards the kitchen.
When he reached he saw her cooking somthing on stove. He guster the maid to go out and then entered and stand behind her back.

Bella don't know why but fell something really close to her. That's when he slided his arms across her waist and finger locker it across her belly.

Shiver run all through her body and as reflex she turned around to see who is it. But when saw his face her neck just stuck in it's place.

Maintaining eye contact she turned her whole body around to face him.
He tighten his grip on her waist to lift her up and capture her lips.

After ravensing her lips for minutes , he asked her" you're cooking soup?"

"Yeah and it's done"she replied

"Okay let's go"he said and dragged her with him while ordering maid to bring it out.

He took her to the back side of the boat that is a couch area. They both took a seat that's when Zane growl when his back touch the sofa. He forgot about his stitches.

Bella quickly jump towards him and check his wounds if there is any leak. But thankfully there wasn't any.

"Why don't you take doctor's advice for bed rest?" She said

"If you're with me I'll love to" he replied winking at her.

"Zane I'm serious" she replied

"Me too" he said teasing her.

Food was surved in the bowl infont and Zane already started to dig in. Bella prefer not to disturb him further but planned something in her mind.

That's when she got distracted by the sound of young guys still shouted so she stand up to see what they are looking for but got interrupted by Zane.

"Where are you going?"

"I also want to look what they are looking at" she said pointing towards there direction.

"Okay firstly finish your food" he lied as after finishing he would distract her anyhow from looking there.

After finishing there food they got up to there new bedroom in the yacht bigger than the pervious one.

Once Zane enter Bella immediately locked the door behind. He thought that she must be planning something dirty so he keep acting innocent.

"Why did you locked the door?"

"Because we are going to rest and come'on take your shirt off" she just said and immediately took it off and throw it in the corner.

She looked back to see his bare face and turned around to pich something while saying "now come her and sit "

He with the speed of light sat in front of her in the bed corner. She brought a tablet and glass of water infront of him and he started making faces like a spoiled kid.

Bella unexpectedly throw the tablet into his mouth and made him drink water so that he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Now lay on your front" he followed her order like a good boy and in reward she patted his head.

Suddenly the door opened with doctors coming in with water and blood suppliments that are to be attached to veins.

Zane tried to get up but Bella still tried to put him down. Bella is not that much power to pin him down but seeing her concern over his health made him not resist anymore.

Doctors came and completed there work and was shock that he is ready to take bed rest over his one command for his wife. At first they thought she is new she wouldn't know him but looks like she have already wrapped him around her Little fingers.

===============================
Vote
Comment
Share
Date 7 Sept'23
Word limit 999