Chapter 2

Third person pov

Hey let me introduce to the world's hottest bachalor

Zane king

Known for being the leader of most feared mafia gang all over the world.

He is ruthless
Don't have any emotions
He loves to torture people
He get what he wants
Because he owns the world.

As you have seen in the previous chapter that Zane meet his babgirl Isabella . Will Isabella be able to accept the reality or she will fight against it .

Let's see

================================

Zane pov

Today I went to cafe today to meet love of my life.

But when I entered the cafe people started to leave the place because of the fear of me being around.
I like this fear .

All seats went vacant except one. My babygirl was sitting on the table unaware from the situation eating her pastry. I think she isn't aware of the sudden Silence in the cafe.

I went for a seat away from her and sat . A waiter came placed a menu on the table with his shaking hands.

I told him to give me the bill of that little girl and dismissed him.

I was working on my phone . Suddenly I feel someone presence near me . I look up to see that my girl is standing near my table staring at my face .

I told her if she is gonna stand here forever and keep staring at my face.

She blushed so hard that her cheeks were red as Rose.
Then I noticed her face and body . She looks more beautiful in real life.
She was breath taking beautiful.

Her eyes were crystal blue .
Have black long hair.
Small waist
Big ass and boobs
Her skin is so pale.

While I notice her features she kept staring at me .
So I gave her my signature srimk.

Then she realised that she was staring at me and checking me out.

My babygirl is checking me out.

I don't know what come in her mind she tried to escape me .

No running from me love.

I grabbed her hand and pull her to me

I think that the right time for her to know that she belongs to me . Soon I will declare it in the front of world.

I let go her hand and she run with the speed of light.

Run babygirl run . How far will you go. You live in my territory.

I texted my most trusted men to keep strict eyes on her from now on in case she tried to escape .

Even if she run in any part of the world I will find her cuz I own the whole fucking world.

I want it I got it.

Flashback

Today I meet a beautiful girl in the world.

I crashed into her when walking by the street to end the game of some small thugs that were trying to own my land.

Her tiny fame crashed into me and about to fall on the ground , I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist.

She backed off and apologize .

I said it's ok watch next time.

Timeslip~

At office , I opened the file to read the information about her .