Chapter 25

Isabella's pov

We are currently in car driving through the forest roads. I don't know why he always have to take these type of deserted road. It's scares me thinking if he is normalising it for me and when I'm no longer sus he will end my game.

And as I'm still thinking about my murder, I'm snapped out of my thoughts by him grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

"Baby what make you lost in thinking?"

"Ummm?"I asked because I didn't heard his word clearly.

"I asked what are you thinking?"he repeated himself.

"Nothing"I lied in reply.

"Really?" He asked again to confirm.

"I was just thinking that you really love driving through forest roads."I said the truth atlast.

"Oh so you're scared?" He asked.

"No I'm not"I replied. I'm not scared of anyone not even you.

"Sure?"he asked again. Now he is irritating me.

"Yes" I replied don't want this conversation to move further.

"Okay from the next time I'll keep that in my mind that my wifey is scared of deserted roads" he said.

"Hey I said I'm not" I replied being being unsatisfied with his words. I'm not afraid.

And the argument goes on...

==========≠=====================
Zane's pov

==========≠=====================Zane's pov

This is my farmhouse which I barely visit. But after her entering my life I can bet we will be visiting her frequently.

What I really came here for is to spend time with her . I hope she like it.

As we entered the house all the black interior came in view. Bella lost in her world goes for a tour of the house.

I don't know why but after that maid incident she acting a bit weird. But nevermind she wil never get to know what happened to her.

As I was lost in my thoughts and beep sound of message made me focus. It's from my gang member.

X: Boss we find someone have breaked into the basement. The stomach of the bull is opened and all melted blood and skin is on the floor.

Zane: check in CCTV and inform me

With that I hang up the phone. I don't know why my heart is beating so fast thinking Bella knows something. What if she really knows. She will hate me more. All the love I gained in her heart will be vanished.

Or may be I'm overthinking. It's can just be an invader trying to steel some info from my office. Because if she knew she wouldn't be able to act this normal. I know my work and things near me scares her.