Chapter 12

This mingi lives in my head rent free...

#stream_deja_vu

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Whoever isn't team deja vu , u need therapy..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Author's note:

If u r confused on how their room looked like..
U already saw the beds..
When u enter the room . The beds are on your right, the room is wide so u don't pump in the beds lmao.

Across from the door was the bathroom.
By your left there's the wardrobe and the balcony...

Nice enough?😗

All of the other rooms are sit like that..

^author's p.o.v ^

When mingi entered his room he saw san lying on his bed writing on what looks like a diary.

He ignored him and went straight to the bathroom.
San could smell an odd smile with mingi when he entered the room..
He didn't know what it was like but he felt like there was another smell mixed with mingi's spicy cinnamon one..

But why was another smell on him?

He found it weird and he wanted to know why..

He grapped his phone from the desk next to him and dialed Yunho's number

"Hey yunho!"
"Sannie How was your first period!"
Yunho chimmed through the phone, san groaned at the question doesn't want to remember what happened earlier.

"Aghh not now yunho! Listen i got a question! Why would someone suddenly smell different like there's another smell on him with their smell?"
"U mean two smells mixed together?"
"Aha..."
" OH! that probably means this person was having sex.. now tell me who-"
He didn't get to finish as san hanged up the phone letting the phone drop on his bed .
He was staring at space with a shocked expression. He felt a heavy feeling in his heart that he didn't know the reason behind it..