Chapter 48

^Red Moon Pack^

Mingi sat on the chair in the investigation room, it was a grey walled room with a chair and a lamp hanging low..

He was in the middle of the room looking around him, waiting for someone to come in through the door, he was hell nervous and scared he couldn't lie, yet he needed to keep his shit together so he can get out of this creepy room and go back to sleep on his bed.

His mind was thinking of everything at the same time, he was mostly scared of the fact he would never see his mom and friend again, and San... he was terrified he will lose the boy, yes he knows he now hates his guts and probably moved on from him but he wished this war would end and they'd go back to school together so he can sneak looks at him in classes or hear about him from his friends..

He knows the alpha has every right to be mad and hurt and to never want to look at him again or be in the same room, because San loved him with every ounce of his heart yet his chicken ass couldn't man up to that.

He wishes times were different, he wishes he was different..

The door to the room opened revealing the royal guard that was in his room, and the head alpha..

Mingi tried to keep his face as poker as it could, the head alpha looked at him up and down.

" have you found anything in his phone?" He asked the guard not looking away from mingi

" No your Majesty, Everything seemed normal and not related to the case."

Mingi smirked and stared talking

" see? I told you i don't fucking know now can i please go to sleep? I'm really tired from your training session.. your majesty.." he said in sarcasm.

" You want to convince me your mom who was disabled and your friend dissapeared without you knowing for almost a week now? You didn't feel curious where the heck is your mom?"

" i thought she was still asleep and I'm not Lucas's mother to know where the fuck he is everyday the man needs his space and to be honest I wasn't in a good mood to be around anyone, now you mentioned they're missing I'd appreciate your help in finding my mother and my friend, can i go now?"

Junmyeon looked at him for a minute before telling his guard to take him back as for now they have nothing against him.

He went back to his room, he looked at his phone and found it strange that a day before he had this voice in his head telling him to clean his phone, if he didn't listen to it he would be screwed now.

^Wonderland Pack^

^ the next day^

San tossed on the bed feeling uncomfortable, his lower half hurt him, he moaned opening his eyes, the bed was empty and there was no sign of Paul in the room, the thought of the alpha brought memories from last night and he could swear his face was as red as the monkey's ass.

He felt different type of emotions....

He liked the time with Paul yesterday, the man is sweet, caring, loving and overall the guy you'd want to be with, he was handsome, well built, his loved ones are his priority, he was perfect..

And also he is disappointed in himself, his heart is pulled down by a rock that Mingi tied up there known as his love for him, he loved the alpha with everything in him, he knows they're not together now, he has the right to choose the best for himself, yet he feels something isn't right, as if he is betraying Mingi, they're not together anymore, he wants to stop thinking about him, every time he remembers the Alpha his heart squish in pain, mingi hurt him with all the love he had for him.