Chapter 32

^ red moon pack^

Another week left, Both alphas were happily avoiding each other, they didn't talk about the incident to anyone, as they needed a break from all the drama, of course, san took his break after telling the rest of his friends or to be honest he made wooyoung talk to them as he didn't want to see or talk to anyone, he needed a break from everything so he can get back and do what should be done.

Wooyoung tried his best in telling them without letting seonghwa or Yunho lash out, they can't cause another stress or do troubles cuz san is troubled enough, and also so they won't stress yeosang as he neutrally was sensitive, and after being pregnant with two his sensitivity would increase, and wooyoung had no intention in hurting the two cupcakes growing inside of him, they started to call the babies cupcakes because of how they'd inherit both of their parents' blonde hair and chubby cheeks, the babies are the only Good thing that happened since they came here in the main pack forest, then literally everything was horrible, yeosang was right when he said he didn't have a good feeling and felt like death in here.

Their life in the city was much better, they had lots of activities to do, they went to school or their work, everyone was busy with their lives and how they can make a good future for themselves and their kids, No one asked for war, nor asked to be stuck in a building for 2 months and train every day so they could get into a bloody a war that they might get out of it dead, and no one knew the reason behind it or with who, or at least the people in red moon pack didn't know unlike the ones in wonderland, except for wooyoung...

How he found out wasn't intentional yet he wished he didn't cuz he didn't want to add shit to his pot.

He knew seonghwa would be mad if he did cuz he wanted to know by himself, he kept knowing stuff that other people should know before them, like what happened with san and now hwa.

He decided that he would tell all of them today and whatever happens happens!

He also didn't forget to talk to his moms about everything that had happened, they were really disappointed too that things got out of hand, and they tried their best in telling wooyoung that nothing was his fault, he thinks so cuz they warned him when they told him about everything that day, and now he knew why, when they said everything would depend on either to save their lives or cost it,
That they shouldn't get together, they shouldn't catch feelings, so they won't have a chance of being killed at the end...

Wooyoung collected them in the garden around 9 pm, which they didn't like the idea cuz it was snowing...

But wooyoung had enough of staying inside, and these days everything irritated him so they learned to follow him so he won't snap and look scary even if he is tiny

The only one who wasn't there was san, he texted them saying that he will see if he want to go out and talk or not, and if he didn't then someone record whatever happened and send it via the group chat so he'd hear it later.

The boys sat inside a cabin in the garden, it was warmer inside, yeosang felt lucky that there was a couch inside and he took it all to himself and laid down

" please wooyoung just get straight to whatever you want I want to sleep!" Groaned seonghwa as he took a seat clutching into his hoodie

" shouldn't we wait for san?" Wooyoung pouted looking down

" as much as I miss him but if he didn't feel like getting out of the room then let him relax, " Yunho said and the boys nodded

" ok, it's the recording then."
Wooyoung opened the group chat and pressed on the recording button.