Chapter 15

These two pics im-

These two pics im-

Mingi's duality i cant shhendnskejsbnssjn

Ill leave u levitating here ehheheh

Here's ur chapter 🦋🦋🦋

^author's p.o.v ^

The following morning, san woke up with a severe headache due to his lack of sleep..

He groaned as he tried to sit on his bed ..

Despite the quite morning. Everything around him annoyed him. The sunlight that was coming through the curtains, the birds chirping, and the oxygen he was breathing...

He was just about to lose it at anything..

Letting the hundredth groan out, he went to the bathroom to take a quite warm shower .

He went inside not looking anywhere or paying attention to anything.
his vision is already blurry from his headache...

^mingi's p.o.v ^

I was inside the bathroom fixing my hair with the hair dryer when i felt someone vigorously entering the bathroom..

The fuck??
Its the weird boy again... why would I be surprised?
I need to get used on seeing him... we stay in the same room for crap's sake

"There's something called knocking y'know?" He just ignored me and went inside the shower, closing the half transparent door behind him..

He turned on the water and began stripping...

^author's p.o.v ^

Mingi was looking at san with his normal grumpy eyes, sulking at how weird he is..

When he saw that san was actually stripping in front of him his eyes widened for a moment then the time stopped...

If it wasn't for the opaque half of the shower door.
He would be seeing the boy's lower half right now..

San was leaning back on the wall with the warm water running through his dark long hair and the steam around him giving him a very obvious visual hotness...

with his eyes closed, plump pink lips that was wide apart from him moaning in relaxation,his milky soft wet skin that had freckles everywhere..

whoever sees him will not have control over themselves..

Mingi was not able to take his eyes off him...
Its like time stopped the moment san turned on the water..

When he heard san moaning from the warm water
Something inside him twitched.

It was like his entire abdomen was squeezed...

And the way he was closing his eyes with his lips agape... wasn't so friendly on his body...