Chapter 21

Incase u forgot the rooms order
Building 4:

San and mingi are in room 261, yunsang in 254(in the same floor)
Solly and her roommate (mingi's mom) in room 288 different floor. The floor had 20 rooms.
Woohwa in room 270.
Their mothers in room in room 277, lucas and lisa are in room 300.

^red moon pack ^
^author's p.o.v ^

San was walking furiously towards his mother's room. He felt angry that he didn't know this before, why would she not tell him something like this? Was she trying to hide it?!.

Yunho was running after him trying to calm his friend down

" San! Wait a second let's talk about it! " he shouted at his friend trying to make him stop.

San stopped suddenly making yunho pump into him
"Ouch !"
" talk about what yunho?!" He turned around eyeing his friend with visible anger. His eyes were glowing red

" san there's no need for you to get that angry ok.."
" you don't get it yunho! I've always felt that my mom was hiding something from me! Whenever she came across that mingi she acted weird! Whenever he saw her he would stare right into her soul!! And now i find out she is roommate's with his mother!! Why she didn't tell me??! What is she trying to hide?!! " he shouted furiously, feeling like he was brought into some kind of sick game.

Yunho looked at san confused.. he didn't know what to say..

"Well do you think when she visited you last night she knowed that mingi was sick and went to check on him intentionally?!" Asked yeosang as looked at both of his friends.

San huffed in anger ,
" i don't know yeosang but it might be a possibilty! I need to find out the reason behind all of this weird behaviours!"
He was about to walk again when yeosang stopped him
" wait san.. i understand your anger but you can't let it lead you, let's wait and try to find out everything at a time ok? Let's go talk with someone else about.."

" someone else like who?!" San questioned

" you said u are good friends with these omega couple, if they are really nice friends lets share this with them ok, maybe they have something to say about it .. and it would be a good chance for all of us to get to know each other." Said yeosang in a calm tone sending positive pheromones to his friend to calm him down, he patted his shoulder in comfort making him sigh heavily

Yunho nodded agreeing with his mate

" okay now lets go talk to them ok?" Yeosang said intertwining his arm with san's who nodded slowly, he walked with san with yunho following behind them.

^room 261^

Lucas entered the room seeing mingi sitting on his bed staring at the wall with an exhausted face.

"Oh man you had me worried about you!" He ran to his friend hugging him , he checked his temperature and sighed in relief when he was just fine.

" i swear this san deserves a noble prize god bliss him!" Mingi looked at his friend in confusion.

" yeah ofc you don't know! Lemme tell you.."
He began telling mingi everything..

Mingi just scoffed and laughed " if life couldn't be any more weird! Now a twink is taking care of me. How sarcastic!"
Lucas looked at mingi in disbelief
"Are you for real dude??! You could have died at least be thankful to him rather than talking badly about him behind his back! It's not enough for you that u r being mean with him for no reason! He has nothing to do with how traumatized you are he doesn't deserve it!"