Chapter 36

My college exams are starting on 9th Jan till 9th Feb. 💀💀💀

So the updates would get a little late, like instead of one every 4 or 3 days it would be every week I guess...

I will try my best in sticking to the week plan cuz not updating for a whole month is awful, and since my subjects aren't that hard to me so weekly updates would do fine until I finish, wish me luck ❤

^red moon pack^

San thought that he would sleep but instead, he kept waking up every 5 minutes to look at mingi and gush at his cuteness.

He slept after a good hour of simping over mingi.

And woke up after it not finding mingi beside him,

He noticed that he was wearing a sweater, which was strange cuz they both slept naked, he looked at the sweater and smiled when he noticed that it was mingi's

"Ohh!" He winced trying to get up, his mission failed as he dropped on the bed.

He saw mingi coming out of the bathroom

" oh, you are awake! I uhhh, I drew you a bath...you know so your body would relax, ahem...I'm sorry if I was rough."

Mingi fidget with his sleeves as he talked.

San gushed at him, he felt warmth spread through his heart at the thought of mingi preparing a bath for him.

" Nah it's Ok"

Mingi nodded and turned back inside the bathroom

San wanted to get up but his sore butt didn't allow him to do so.

He huffed in annoyance.

" Ah mingi!" He called for the alpha

Mingi popped his head from behind the door

" I think I need some help" he scratched the back of his neck.

Mingi walked towards him, he stopped in front of him and took a moment to look at him, he then bent down to carry him bridal style

" Oh My God be careful!"
San squeaked clutching onto his neck, mingi looked at him, he didn't break eye contact till he gently sat san down on the toilet seat, so he can prepare for him to lay in the tub.

San admired the smell of candles around the tub, the essential oils in the warm water smelled relaxing.

" When did you learn how to prepare a bath?"

Mingi was checking the temperature of the water, his expression changed from calm to frown.

San noticed it and got worried.

Mingi stood straight sighing,

" Me and Kehoo always liked to take baths like this together, whenever we had a tough day, which was almost every day, we spend quality time together" he finished tearing, san ignored the pain in his lower half and stood up to hug mingi.

Mingi hugged him back crying his heart out.

"I Just Miss him Too Much!! He shouldn't have done this !"

He hugged san tighter, the alpha tried his best in comforting him.

" I'm so sorry mingi, I promise I'll try to make things easier..."

Mingi sniffed breaking the hug, he grabbed a tissue and wiped his face,

"The tub is ready, I hope It's as good as I used to make them..."
San smiled taking off the sweatshirt handing it to mingi.