Chapter 53

Miss all of you, thanks for keeping up here, my life has been hill lately and I'm trying my best to keep myself alive, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

⚠️⚠️Shit is taking turns really bad from now on keep yr water and tissues beside you⚠️⚠️

Everything was at peace for two weeks now,

There was no fights no quarrels, who ever that doesn't find the other appealing didn't interact with them , Wooyoung was getting a lot better, Seonghwa stayed glued to his side every second of the day, even refusing when their parents tries to check on him, he was extremely possessive over his omega to the point that wooyoung was going to fight with him one time.

Flashbacks

"Hwa.."

"Mhm" the older hummed from his position hugging the omega, they were watching cartoon on the old tv in the living room.

" i wanna go pee hwa, would you please let go of me?" Wooyoung huffed rolling his eyes.

" sure, but I'm coming with you. "

" seriously Seonghwa?" The younger raised his brows at him, now fully looking at him.

" yeah ."

Wooyoung just ignored him and stood up heading to the bathroom, and hwa was behind him.

Wooyoung stooped mid track making the older bump into him.

" ouch!"

" now what?"

" I'm coming with you "

"Why?!"

" because i won't leave you alone."

" Seonghwa I'm going to pee I'm not heading to india!"

" will what if something happened to you while you're walking to the bathroom or if you felt sick in there and i wasn't here for you!"

" hwa this is a few meters hall to the bathroom and I'm sure if something happened y'all will hear my screams now go away!"

" will i shouldn't wait if this happened!"

" Park Seonghwa I swear to God if you didn't turn around I'll piss on you!" Wooyoung shouted making the omega huff and turn around with the longest pout ever, he plopped on the couch earning glances from everyone.

End of flashback.

Hongjoong and Jongho couldn't be happier being in the same place together, without anyone hating on their relationship, jongho made sure that everyone was at peace and safe, he couldn't sleep, overthinking his entire life ate his brain every day, he has no idea how he can get what's his right back when he has no army, he doesn't want Kim Taehyung to wake up any time soon, not that he is afraid, he just needs more time to think, on the other hand hongjoong wasn't feeling that well, his new bestfriends were migraine, fatigue and nausea, he felt out powered most of the time, Jongho felt worried about him going through illness that he is far from his home and parents , that everything happening made him fall ill.. on the other hand, he thought that what he wanted to get happened.

Maryam and solly talked occasionally, still feeling awkward around each other, and their sons' attitude wasn't helping.

Lucas spent most of his time with lisa dancing and practicing when he wasn't daydreaming about Seonghwa and their 3 children family, the omega almost didn't talk with him hence him being glue sticked to wooyoung, it made Seonghwa's guts flip every time but he know he can't do anything about it.