Chapter 44

If you are a writer you'd know the struggle of trying to remember what you actually want to do with the story😂😂 sometimes I just forget who is who and what they want lol it can't be just me😭👉🏻👈🏻

I wanted to tell you that i have two Yunsan stories ready to be written 😌🤝🏻 i asked you in a separate chapter if you would like new stories with underrated ships since they are fine asf, and i forgot to add the holy spirit Yunsan lmoa xd, but y'all mentioned it and i wouldn't turn you down🤝🏻❤️ i have both of the plots in mind and they both are so good i really hope you would like them when i post them after I'm finished with this.

All of my stories will include the omegaverse AU since it's more fun and dramatic to write with.

As you can see i don't write the traditional werewolfy stuff i add different and new things to the dimension to make it a little new and not all of it would be in a forest living lifestyle,

One would be CEO and a secret mafia agent based Where san would be an omega👉🏻👈🏻 i know that the world needs more of omega san and i couldn't say no for the sake of having more clear air (lol)

And the other would be a love triangle which will include other spicy ships heheh😫🔥💃🏻💃🏻
Then i think I'll have a Minhwa story after them and after I'm finished with the 3 I'll write ones for the other ships you voted for in the ships voting chapter lol i don't remember what i named the chapter,

I am also thinking of creating a fandom name? My name is Luna (Lily), if you have any recommendations I'd be happy to hear all of them

Also sorry if at first things were sloppy in the story i think whoever sticked till now knows that the story is getting more spicy after each chapter 👉🏻👈🏻

These days I've been struggling with my autism for awhile, i hope i would be better soon.

Anyways hope you like the chapter, if you like the story so far recommend it to your friends ❤️ Thank you babes for supporting this till now❤️

^ wonderland pack ^

^ the next day^

Hongjoong was finally able to get up from the bed, he still felt weak, he still feel that his soul is being slowly and painfully taken out of his body, he never knew that he would find his soulmate, and when he did he never expected to be forbiddened from seeing him, a very deep wound in his heart was created when his dad separated them, out of all the people in the world he would never thought that one day his sweet loving father of his that won't allow a tear to shed from his eye would have the heart to do this, he didn't even listen to him, he couldn't believe that he couldn't understand their bond when him and his mom have it, he noticed that his mom is less tensioned about the situation than before, he just hoped that they would have sat down with him and talked, like they always do, he doesn't understand what changed his parents...

Someone knocked on his door, he mumbled a weak come in before the door was opened revealing paul.

He bowed to him as the guards closed the door.

Hongjoong eyed him with tired eyes waiting for him to speak.

" Good morning my Prince, I hope you're feeling better."

" I got out of bed, but that doesn't mean im good, you have any news?"

Paul noticed how dizzy he was and helped him to sit down on the couch.