1. Who The Fuck Cares!

Stacy Adler

"What the hell did you do to me woman?" Chris's chest heaves up and down.

God he is gorgeous, but I will never admit that out loud.

"Shut up! You came onto me the first time, remember... jackass."

Why did I think being with him over, and over again would fill some kind of void inside me.

"God you are insufferable." He glares at me. I would to if I was told I don't want to do this anymore, after months of sneaking around.

"And you were the worse lay ever! God if Jaxon and Lucas weren't..."

I never got to finish that sentence because Chris storms right up to me and pins me to the wall. He could see the lust in my eyes, and by God I wanted another round with him. But he can't know that, I can't let another man destroy me. Somehow Chris would be my ultimate doom.

He trails his tongue up my neck and hovers his lips over mine.

Please just do it. I want you so fucking bad it hurts, but I can't keep you.

"Are you sure about that Spitfire?"

He sucks on my bottom lip and presses his body against mine. Fuck my body is on fire for him. I whimper and berate myself for letting this man get to me.

"No...I mean yes."

Why can't I ever think straight around him? Never in my life has this ever happened, and it shouldn't happen now.

"Which one is it spitfire."

"I don't fucking know!" I yell on the verge of tears, but he shuts me up with a heated kiss..

"Let me remind you over and over again."

Oh shit I am definitely doomed.

This is not where my story begins. My actual story begins with two hot men named Lucas Roberts and Jaxon Reynolds. That one night turned my whole world upside down, and led me to the predicament I'm in now. So let's start from there and you will eventually get to the good stuff and how it all went down between Chris and I.

Second Year of College

I am so sick of people judging me for the way I am. Sure I love to have sex, I mean who doesn't. Just because I don't want to be in a stupid fucking relationship I'm labeled a slut. Well who the fuck cares! Most of that shit people say is total bullshit! Sure I have sex with different partners on occasions, it's not like it's a everyday thing. Most of the time my vibrator has to do the damn job. But hey they are just rumors, I could care less what they say about me. Whatever, it is what it is.

If guys go around being a fuck boy they get praised. But us women if we fulfill our sexual desires, we are deemed a slut, whore, cunt, too many names to count. I may love sex but I have not had that outer body experience yet, that fulfills your every desire...your every need, that you hear about in books or see on TV. It's all because he ruined me, stupid ex, that asshole screwed everything up.

As I was saying, who the hell cares, it's not like I'm going to be friends with any of these people when I am out of college. So I'll just pretend like everyone else does, that I am happy. I am going to live life to the fullest, and do whatever the hell I want.

Because I know for damn sure I will never let a man tell me how to be, or what I can do ever again. Been there, done that with my previous relationship, and where did that get me...Oh that's right in the hospital with a black eye, a busted lip, broken ribs and wrist. So I say fuck relationships and all they entail.