21. Frustrated

Chris

Ever since Stacy slipped and said because you love me, she has been acting strange. I know it was a slip up and she didn't mean anything by it. But still it frustrates me to no end that she is slipping away. To top everything off someone is stalking us, or Stacy I'm just not sure.

It's been months and nothing out of the ordinary has happened. I ma just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

As I walk out of class I run into Lucas. It's been awhile since we really hung out or anything. I completely understand with everything that's happened between Kayla's death, him getting beat up and Jaxon being in the hospital from the hit and run.

"Hey Luke, everything okay?"

He runs his hands through his hair and I can't help but notice how exhausted he looks.

"Yeah! I just think sometimes Jax would be better off if we never met."

I shake my head and out my hand on his shoulder. "Bullshit and you know it. I've haven't seen you this happy in years. I mean you pretended to break up and for what it made you both miserable. Thank God you put an end to that." His lips twitch and he shakes his head. The bastard knows I'm right though."What you need to do is to go on vacation to get away once everything is good with Jaxon."

I look past Luke and I feel every bone in my body wants to snap as I see the fucker here. I don't wait for Lucas to respond and storm right over to him, ignoring Luke calling out to me. I slam the fucker against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

The dipshit just smiles at me and I just want to punch his teeth in.

"What's it look like? I go to school here." He rolls his eyes at me. "Like hell why would they let the likes of you here.?'

He shrugs his shoulders, "money talks." I slam him against the wall again and I hear Lucas right beside me.

"It's not worth it. You can lose everything like this." He puts a hand on my shoulder. I try to shrug it off while still having a grip on Dominic.

"Stay the fuck away from Stacy!"

"I'm gonna say it again, I've changed."

"Like hell you have."

I'm ready to land a punch to this asshole, when I see the smug smirk on his face.

"I told you Chris I've changed just stop harassing me."

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Chris!"

I turn around to see my girl, well she will be sooner or later, staring at me.

"What the hell is going on?"

"I was just minding my own business when your boyfriend decided to shove me against the wall."

I turn back and stare daggers at this fucker. I know what he is trying to do. I let go of him and step back. One of these days he is going to regret coming around here.

I look at Stace and she gives Dominic a hard glare. "Shut up Dom I wasn't talking to you. For all I care you can fuck off!" I want to laugh because there is my Spitfire. She turns to Lucas and gives a small smile. "I'll catch up with later Luke but right now I need to talk to this jackass." She points her thumb at me and Lucas chuckles.

I don't have time to protest as she starts to walk away, dragging me along with her. I can hear Lucas laughter and I know I'm going to get a lot of questions for this from him later. Stacy d age me into a lecture room near by. Once she sees no one is in there she slams the door and locks it and pushes me up against.