30. Mind Games

Stacy

Things have been going really well with Chris the past few months. I can really see myself with him indefinitely. I look at the time and begin to panic.

"Shit! I'm going to be late."

This is what I get for letting him consume my thoughts. If I don't hurry my ass up I'm going to be late for class. Luckily for me my first class today is later on. I quickly pull on the first outfit I see which consists of white tank top and ripped jeans. I see Chris's plaid shirt and throw that on. I take a whiff of it and it still smells like him...yep I definitely have it bad for this man. I quickly put on my converse and out my hair in a messy bun, grab my purse and keys and rush out the door.

Once at school I rush to the locker that I paid for so I do not have to lug my books everywhere. I think sometimes it might be easier to live on campus, but hell if I did I probably get into lots of trouble... well before Chris happened.

I open my locker and a note falls out. Hmm that's strange. I open it up and just stare at it. This can't be right, there's no fucking way.

Chris is not who you think he is. Who do you think he's with when he's not with you?

Someone is trying to play some stupid mind games with me. I shake my head at this foolish letter. I lift my head up when I hear obnoxious laughing and I glare at them. Walking down the hall is Kylie laughing at something Chris said. A part of me wants to go over there and rip that bitch away from MY man. But as soon as I see the look on his face I can't help but giggle.

It's like he knows I'm here and his eyes snap to mine. The biggest smile appears on his face and I can't help but mirror his expression. I close my locker without getting my books and he walks towards me waving by to Kylie without taking his eyes off me.

"Fuck Spitfire you look hot in my clothes." He doesn't give me time to answer him when his lips crash to mine. I stumble back a little bit but he pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. My heart beats faster as our tongues chase each other. Out of the corner of my eye I see the scowl on Kylie's face as she walks by.

Is she the one who sent me the letter?

When I feel Chris's hands roam and grab my ass, I gasp and pull away.

"Why Dawson are you feeling a little bit frisky?" I'm still trying to catch my breath as he chuckles. "Trust me Spitfire if I didn't have an exam in my next class I would find an empty room and have my way with you."

Fuck my panties are definitely getting wet. He pulls away from me and I miss his warmth even though he is right next to me. He bends down and picks up the stuff I dropped when he ravished my mouth. A frown forms on his lips as he looks back up at me.

"What the hell is this?"

He looks at the note and looks at me.

"I found it in my locker."

I see him look around and he crumples up the note. "You don't believe this do you?" I can see the worry on his face. Why is he worrying like this? Maybe he's hiding something. I shake my head of those stupid, idiotic thoughts. I mean this is Chris we are talking about. I take a step closer to him. Class be damned, I am not going to let this shit get in the way of what we have.

"No Chris." I hear him take in a breath. He wraps his arms around my waist and rest his forehead against mine. "I was worried you would start having doubts." I pull back to look at him. "Why?" I asked completely confused. He caresses my cheek, "because love you have been sketchy of relationships since fuckface." I can't help but giggle at the names he comes up for, for my ex. "I would never do anything to jeopardize what we have Spitfire, I love you."