50. Life Can't Get Any Better Than This

A/N: When you see this ---- that means a time jump. Anything that is in italic will be of the past. *Is when Stacy interrupts the story* I didn't want anyone to get confused when things jump quickly.

Stacy

"Twins! You got to be fucking kidding me!" I shout because now I'm freaking out. I glare at Jaxon and Lucas. "This is all your damn fault!" Lucas has a big smile on his face while Jaxon looks pale.

"Twins" he mumbles before he passes out.

"My husband's not so tough now." Lucas chuckles as he walks over to Jax. He can try to fool us but I see the fear in his eyes.

"You're an asshole!" Chris kisses my forehead. "We got this Spitfire, but you're right Lucas is definitely an asshole."

"So I've been told over and over again by this cocky son of a bitch." He smiles tenderly at Jax, as his eyes flutter open.

"What did I miss?" He looks at everyone expectantly.

"Everything dumbass. You missed the whole pregnancy." Chris smirks as he rolls his eyes at him.

-----

"I am never getting pregnant again Chris." I look at myself in the mirror and feel like a beached whale. I see my husband snake his arms around me and kisses my neck. "You're radiant my Goddess." I turn around as best as I can. "You're too good to be true." He shakes his head but I see the blush in his cheeks. His hands skim my sides, as they move towards my breasts. I bite my lip to supress my moan.

"Remember what Jaxon said." I try not giggle as Chris huffs in annoyance. "Yeah not going to happen. He can go fuck himself." I can't help but laugh as I lay my head on his chest. "I mean seriously what was going through that idiotic brain of his."

"Jaxon is pretty smart Chris." I look up at him and smile. "Well that was a pretty dumb ass demand, like as if I'm going to stop making love to you." He kisses my lips and I feel him pinch my nipples. "Yeah that was pretty idiotic of him. " I definitely do agree one hundred percent.

"I forbid you two of having sex for the last month of pregnancy." Jax crosses his arms over his chest. Like his word is final, Lucas just shakes his head and smirks.

"What the fuck?" Chris practically growls at him.

"I don't want our children..."

"Jax, babe that's ridiculous."

"No it's not. I don't want his dick anywhere near our children."

I gasp when I hear that. I know Jax is freaking out, but seriously. "That sounds wrong in so many ways Jaxon Andrew Whitaker-Reynolds!" I glare at him and he looks at us and realizes what he said.

"That's not what I...I was trying to say..." Lucas puts a hand on his shoulder "Relax babe." He takes a deep breath and looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry, how the hell is no one else freaking out."

I walk up to Jax and pull him in a hug as best as I can. "Trust me I am sugar." He lays his hand on my stomach. "I'm nervous." Lucas puts his on Jax as the babies kick. "We all are."

I back up and Chris hugs my waist and I give him a sly smile and he chuckles. I think he knows I'm up to something.

"Okay Jax. No sex for the last month of this pregnancy."

"What?!" They all say in unison, shocked by what I said.

"Oh hell no Spitfire!"

I hold my hand so he doesn't go on a rant about this. I smirk and look at Jaxon and Lucas.