40. Showdown...Hoe down

Stacy

Never have I felt so much rage and hatred for someone in my life. I have dealt with shit in my dad's line of work, but this...this is the worse. Everyone has a good and evil side. Today it looks like the evil bitch has risen and will take no prisoners.

I walk out of the hospital on a mission, ignoring the voices calling out my name. When a hand lands on my shoulder, I whirl around ready to attack.

"Sweetheart your not thinking rationally."

I glare at my father. "Rational! That fucking hoe has my boyfriend! God knows if he is okay. I w-will not let him get m-more hurt because of m-me."

I take a deep breath and try to calm down. Jaxon jogs up to us and the look of concern almost my undoing.

"I'm going with you." I shake my head because this is not his fight. "Don't shake your head at me missy. Lucas will have my hide and not in a good way if I do not go with you."

I want to laugh, cry, pull him into a hug and scream at the same time.

"No! Neither one of you are doing anything, I will take care of this." My dad gives me a stern look, but I shake my head. He is not going to stop me, even if I pay for this later.

"We are waisting time. I love you daddy but no, I'm going. This psycho bitch will flip her shit no matter what."

I start walking again but Jax steers me to his truck and I hear my dad curse under his breath. I jump into the truck and my dad puts a hand on my door to stop me from shutting it.

"Dad!"

"Be careful I will call back up, and to be discreet. I'll meet you there. Take care of her Jaxon."

"I'm an Adler daddy, I'll be fine."

"I'll make sure Mr. Adler."

"I have lost my touch." My dad shakes his head and shuts my door.

"Damn girl, my dad would whoop my ass. Lock me in a basement or something."

He peels out of the lot and heads to where Chris is at.

"Just get us there in one piece Jax."

"That bitch is stupid or just crazy." He shakes his head. "Who would be stupid enough to bring someone back to their parents house."

"Just get us there Jax."

"Yes ma'am" he winks at me and then we drive towards that psycho. "I swear Jax if she has done anything to him." He puts his hand on my leg, and I put mine over his. "We won't let her." He says with determination as he pushes on the gas. Fifteen minutes later we stop a few houses down to where we need to be.

"Carmen said the pool house."

I jump out but Jax gets to me before I can rush over there.

"No cowboy shit Stace."

"Oh no, this is a showdown and the hoe is going down."

"A showdown... hoedown." He chuckles but I cover his mouth. "Do you want the bitch to hear us?" He shakes his head and my lips twitch because he looks so cute. "Good boy." He growls lowly but it was muffled by my hand.

I let my hand down and whisper, "We need to be quiet, but I tell you right now if he's hurt even worse, you may need to stop me." He gives me a look. "You know from killing her." He nods his head as we start walking towards her. I see movement and stop us. That is until I see my dad's men surrounding the pool house.

My father looks at me and nods and then we move. Once at the door I slowly open it, luckily it doesn't creak.

"Not today or any other day bitch."

"Chris" I whisper as I move faster to his voice.

"Stace." Jax tries to grab for me but I storm past him and shove the door open. I see Chris straining to choke Kylie.

"You fucking bitch!" I yell as I rush to her and push her as she gets slammed into the wall. "You think it's okay to fuck with people's lives." I slam her head against the wall. All I see is red and I want to hurt like I do.

I hear Dominic's laughter in my head and I cringe. "You're more like me than you want to admit." I hear Kylie laugh and I swear I can't tell the difference between her or Dominic right now. I punch Kylie in the face, then that's when I hear his pleas.

"Spitfire" I turn around just in time to see Jax free his other hand and my father's men standing outside the room.

"Chris" I rush to his side and the tears fall.

"I'm here baby." He moves his arm to caress my cheek as I close my eyes.

"Get your hands off of him." I feel a pull on my hair and I stumble back.

"Uh sir, shouldn't we do something?"

"In a minute." My dad says as he nods his head at me. Then all his men turn their backs and I smirk. I crack my neck and roll my shoulders. This bitch is going down.

"Watch this Chris. It's a showdown and the hoe is going down."

"Jax, shut up."

"Yes ma'am"

Kylie screams and launches towards me but I stick my foot out and she trips. I hear Jax laugh and Chris cough. I don't have time for this shit. Chris needs medical attention.

"You never deserved him." She snarls and lunges for me again, but I move and she hits the wall.

"Maybe not, but he never belonged to you. One more thing you fucking psycho. Never mess with a FBI's daughter who is trained to defend herself." When she comes at me again I don't move, I just punch her in the face again and she falls to the ground. I bend down, "I could kill you." I grab her neck and squeeze as she gasps for breath. "But I'm not a monster like you." I slam her head into the floor.

"Damn you knocked her the fuck out." Jax looks at me in shock and awe.

"Jax."

"Fuck, okay, I'll shut it."

I rush over to Chris as I hear commotion behind me.

"Chris are you okay?"

"Damn my woman can kick ass." He sits up but winces, I go to get help but he grabs my hand. "Not yet baby."

"You need help."

"I need you." He pulls me to him and his lips meet mine and I can't help but cry for joy that he's okay.

He'll think your a monster. Murderer. Dom's voice makes me pull back and step away from Chris.

"Fred, help him." Dad's medic comes and goes to Chris.

"Spitfire."

"Please let him check you out. I'll be right back."

I step out of the room and rush outside trying to get some fresh air into my lungs. Will his voice forever haunt me?

"You know your boy is fighting Fred about checking to see if he is okay."

I punch the bridge of my nose as Jax leans up against the pool house with me.

"Stubborn jackass."

"We all are." He nudges my shoulder but gets a concern look on his face. "Stace, what is wrong."

"I killed someone, and I would have killed her too." He shakes his head at me. "No darlin you acted in self defense. Complete different. I, on the other hand would have killed him without hesitation." He puts his arm on my shoulder as he is ready to lead me back inside when they haul Kylie out in handcuffs. Then out comes Fred supporting Chris.

"Spitfire" the pain look on his face makes me want to cry. I walk over to him and help support his weight, with Jaxon on my other side.

"I'm here, everything will be alright."

I just hope what I am saying is the truth.