29. Sex Party

Chris

Never in a million fucking years did I ever think I would wind up at a party like this. I am so going to kill Ben the next time I fucking see the douchebag. I wonder if Stacy is going to want to do stuff like this all the time. As much as I am willing to do things to make her happy this is not my type of thing. Don't get me wrong I think it is hot when two women kisses, I mean what straight guy doesn't. But a fucking orgy, damn I'm fucking crazy for this woman to do this shit.

My goddess sits down next to me and whispers in my ear. "We don't have to if you don't want to Chris. I don't want to make you uncomfortable." She bites her fucking lip and I can already feel myself getting hard. I'm beyond uncomfortable but just looking at her I almost forget where we are. "Spitfire as long as I am with you and nobody touches you besides me, then I will be fine." She leans over and kisses my lips and I deepen the kiss and growl as she moans, but pull back when someone speaks. Shit I almost forgot other people were here, that's what she does to me.

"Sorry to interrupt but I would like to introduce you to everyone before everyone gets carries away." Trent says with a smirk

"You seriously don't care to have sex with your partner while other people are around." I still can't believe this. I know there are people out there who like that stuff, but I'm still trying to wrap my mind around where I am at.

"Everybody has sex and it is erotic to be connected with your partner but hear the moans of others. You get to see and hear their excitement that their partners give them, or they give their partners. By the way I am Eve and this is my girlfriend, Sandy. Everyone here is a couple or couples, this isn't a fuck and dump kind of sex party." We say hi back and then Sandy pushes her lips onto Eve's and I can't take my eyes away from it. "That's hot" Spitfire whispers in my ear and I nod my head. I watch as Sandy straddles Eve's lap and next thing I know they start shedding their clothes.

Okay so they are doing this now. I can feel my dick twitch, I can't help it because it is hot.

"Would you want to see me kiss a girl?" Spitfire tears my eyes away from the girls and I nod my head, but when my head is not looking at them anymore, I snap out of it. "What?" My girl laughs at me and kisses my cheek as she sits on my lap. "You want me to kiss a girl." I shake my head. "Oh, fuck NO! No one kisses you but me." I crash my lips to hers and I hear the moans around us and we turn around to see where it is coming from. I am actually curious now.

"It's like a porno live." Spitfire whispers in my ear again as she leans back in my lap and I kiss her neck as we watch the scene unfold in front of us. "Yeah but apparently we are in this too." I whisper back as we Dani,Zac and Trent start shedding their clothes. They all kiss each other but I avert my eyes because it makes me think of something else and I really don't want to go there again.

"Oh yes!" Spitfire says as she watches Brody and Matt get naked. "I've always wanted to see two guys fuck." I growl and bite down down on her neck as Brody bends Matt over and starts fucking him.

"Ouch!" She turns around so we are face to face. "What the fuck was that for?" I shake my head because I shouldn't be jealous she is here with me. "Oh!" She gives me a soft smile. "Just because I want to watch doesn't mean I want to be involved." She cups my cheeks with her hands. "I only want you Chris...fuck! I love you."

I crash my lips to hers and forget about everything else around us. Even with their moans in the background I have to admit it does sound hot. "Fuck I'm so damn in love with you Spitfire." She pulls back and pulls off her shirt. I look around but no one is paying attention. They are only paying attention to their partners. I look back to Trent and his partners and see him fucking Zac while Zac fucks Dani and Spitfire is right the way they move together is like a sacred dance.

"Fucking hot isn't it."

"Yeah Spitfire, but not as hot as you." She blushes as she pulls my shirt off, and starts grinding on me.

"Fuck Chris I want...no I need you."

"I'll always need you." I moan out as she grinds on me faster. "Shit I don't have a condom." I look around and everyone is preoccupied to say hey anyone have a condom I can have. "Damn it!" I'm hard as a rock and my sexy goddess is not helping the situation any better.

"I want to feel you bare inside me Chris." The deepest growl escapes my throat as she fumbles with my pants. "Fuck it!" I pull her skirt down and thong and just dive my head into her pussy with my hands grab her ass to hold her steady.

"Ah shit Chris!" I slide my tongue over her folds and I swear all the other moans I want to make Stacy's be the loudest. I'm a competitive son of a bitch, what can I say. I dive my tongue inside her and she arches her back and moans again louder. I pull back and look at her. "That's it baby let it out."

I dive back in and she pants, "J-jackass!" I chuckle as my tongue is inside her and she moans louder. When I feel her on the brink of her orgasm, I pull back.

"Need you now" Luckily we have the couch to ourselves as I push her down and align my dick against her pussy and push in.

"Holy fuck!" We both pant out. I bend down and crush my lips to hers and start pushing in and out of her. God she feels so fucking good like this. I trail kisses down her neck and we turn our heads and look around and it is hot watching everyone. Never in my life would I thought this would be hot, but it is. Eve and Sandy the way they grind there pussies together and moan even the way and Brody and Matt caress each other as they fuck it's hard to describe.

"Beautiful." Spitfire pants out. "All the love in this room is beautiful."

"Yeah beautiful" when she looks at me I'm not paying attention to anyone but her. I lift her leg and dive in further as she cries out my name. "So beautiful." I say as I pull out and slam back into her. As her body glistens with sweat and her face flush as I start fucking her faster is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

I am such a goner.

"Chris, I'm gonna" She pants out as I jut my hips forward and slam into her at a different angle.

"Oh fuck!" She cries out as she tightens her muscles around me. I pound into her and as she cums I have a satisfying smirk because I made her louder than anyone else here. I found into her faster and faster until reach my ultimate high and cum inside her.

I lay my body against hers still pulsing and twitching inside her. "I love you Spitfire."

She kisses my lips and sighs. "And I live you."

Maybe this sex party wasn't so bad after all.