39. There Will Be Blood

Chris

I knew there was something about her, that had me drawn to her from the very beginning. Maybe it was her fiestiness, or how she always challenged me. I was just always drawn to her, even when I didn't want to admit it. But I will admit it now, it's always has been my Spitfire.

I still hear her bitching at me for accidentally spilling my milkshake on her when we were in highschool.

"Fucking jackass! What was that for?"

I was just mesmerized by how the sun shone on her. Making her look like the goddess she is.

"It was an accident, like I would purposely spill it on you." I roll my eyes at her, but remember my mom engrained mannerism into my brain. I grabbed some napkins to help her out. "I just bought this shirt Chris." She sighed and I can tell her anger is not as hostile.

"I'll pay for the dry cleaning Spitfire." I dab at her shirt until she jerks away from me. "What the fuck Chris. Are you trying to cop a feel?" Confusion settles over me. "You had your hands on my chest." My cheeks redden but before I can apologize she is taking off her shirt and throwing it in my face. When the shirt falls to my hands I can't help but notice her sports bra. Fuck I feel myself stir and pray that my soon to be full hard on doesn't show.

Stacy grabs me by the collar of my shirt and for some strange reason I want to kiss her badly. I try to shake that feeling from my head. We are just friends, but then she morphs into a older version of herself and I swear I could fall to my knees.

"Chris, baby. Please come back to me."

What the hell is she talking about? I'm right here.

"I really need you to wake...the...fuck...up!" She shakes me violently and my eyes flutter open.

I try to adjust to the bright room, but I'm so disoriented. Where the hell am I and where the hell is my girl? I'm about to speak when I hear voices.

"I didn't sign up for this."

I don't recognize that voice but my body stills when I hear the next person speak.

"What did you want me to do, just let him die?"

"I don't know Kylie maybe take him to the fucking hospital!"

What the hell is Kylie doing here? Wherever here is.

"I panicked okay. There was so much blood. Dominic promised not to hurt him."

"Nope. I do not want to hear anymore of this. I don't want any part of this."

I try to move but everything hurts and I try to groan out in pain. I hear some shuffling before their voices get louder.

"To late you are involved."

"No Ky, you're wrong. I don't know shit, I was never here. I have to much at stake to risk it for this. Remember if anything happens to me, there will be people who will come after you."

With that I hear a door slam and I try to move and get off the bed. But I notice one of my arms is retrained to bed by a zip tie.

"Just fucking great." I mumble as the door creaks open and I close my eyes. I need to figure a way out of here, but where am I?

"Chris" she speaks softly and I control my breathing because I am pissed. This bitch was in on it with that dipshit the whole time. "I know you're awake. I just heard you."

I open my eyes and glare at the woman I thought I was friends with. Guess she fooled me...she fooled all of us.

"What the fuck do you want Kylie?"