18. So Called Date

Chris

Today is a boring day with nothing to do, no classes to attend and my thoughts wonder to Stacy, like they have a million times since we made love for the first time. I know it was not just sex because it was different, it felt different. But I don't want to hover over her, or scare her away. She said she wanted whatever we got going on between us to keep going. I will take what I can get from her as long as she wants me. If and when she doesn't I will deal with the aftermath.

I walk up towards Jaxon's room to see what got him in a foul mood. Because honestly that boy has been in such a better mood now that Lucas is back in the house. He is less of a dick, he's not a bad guy but I get why Lucas calls him cocky son a bitch. He is struggling to come up with a plan for a date with Lucas, and I just can't picture it, the player and the quarterback.

"What do you guys like to do?" I ask even though I am pretty sure I know the answer to that.

"We like to fight and fuck!"

Well no shit Sherlock! Do they do anything besides have sex? I mean at least with what is going on with Spitfire we have conversations and just hang out. It's not all about sex, even though that is phenomenal. The way we made love it was scary and exhilarating at the same time. I'm pulled out of my thoughts about her when I hear him groan. I pat him on the shoulder and get up.

"Sorry, can't help you out man."

I hear him groan as I walk towards my room and run right into Lucas. "You're boy is a little stressed out." Lucas raises an eyebrow at me and then I see panic in his eyes. Shit he really is gah gah for Jax. I knew they had feelings but the look in Lucas eyes I can tell it more than what other might think. This fucker might not know it yet but I think he is in love with him, because I have never seen him like this before.

"Is he alright?

"Yeah, just go easy on him when he takes you on your date."

"Oh okay, I'll take care of that." he smirks at me as he walks by. I chuckle as I walk towards my room and stop and smile as I see that gorgeous red hair walking by. I'm room to talk about Luke when I'm just as bad.

"Spitfire what are you doing here." she turns around and smiles at me but for some reason it does not reach her eyes.

"I wanted to hang out."

I was about to say some as Lucas storms out of Jax's room and storms right by which caught be by surprise and I stumbled into Stacy.

"If you wanted to have your hands on me, I could have thought of a better way to that." She smugly says as I look down at her lips. Only to be interrupted by Jax storming out of his room and into Lucas, and I sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Will those two ever stop and just talk."

"They will ba...I mean sugar. Just give it time." I just smile down at her and kiss her lips softly and shortly because I know she was going to call me babe. Sooner or later I will wear her down, where she will not be afraid of what is happening to us. I pull back and look at her as we turn to see Jax and Luke walking out hand in hand before Luke pushes Jax up against the wall. I grab Stacy's hand not really caring to see any of this.

"Oh come on it was just getting good." she whines and I glare at her as I interlace our fingers together and head to my room and I slam the door shut.

"Is that some kind of kink you have, because if you think I will be into that you are dead wrong."

She steps back shocked and fiddles with her hair. "I mean come on men think two women getting it on is hot, why the fuck can't I think two men getting it on is hot? Double standard bullshit right there." She huffs out clearly annoyed. I sigh as I don't want to get into an argument with her and sit down on my bed with her coming to sit in my lap. I love that she just feels so good in my arms.

"How about we go out and do something today?" I look down at her head resting on my shoulder. She looks up at me and shrugs. I move her body where we are where I can see her eyes properly.

"What's going on Stace?"

"Dominic"

I try to reel in my anger but a growl escapes my throat anyways. "Has he come near you. I swear I will fucking kill him Spitfire." I am about ready to get up when she puts a hand on my shoulder. "No he is just trying to convince me he has changed."

"You believe him?" I say incredulously.

"No of course not!' She gets off my lap instantly. "I will never trust that bastard ever again." I nod my head, afraid if I speak I will say something stupid to result in a argument. " I just don't understand why he is so adamant on me forgiving him."

I put my hand on her cheek. " How about we forget all about that and go has some fun. For one day we can forget all about our worries. "Luke and Jax are going on their first date, how about we go on one."

"I don't know Chris."

Shit I knew I might have pushed too far with this. But hell I want everything with this woman, I just need to be patient like she asked me to.

"I'll make you a deal if you do not like this so called date, then I will never ask you again."

"You're sure about this, I am very hard to please." she jokingly says as she nudges my shoulder.

I turn and plant my lips on the crook of her neck and she moans. "Most definitely Spitfire. I know how to please you."

She pushes me away, "Jackass!"

I chuckle and lean in to give her a tender kiss. This so called date is going to have to go well to want to do this again. Damn it now I know what Jax was feeling. This could turn out wonderful or turn into a complete shit show.

Me and my big fucking mouth and great ideas. I try to shrug off the uneasiness and think of ways to make this fun and an idea pops into my mind. Oh this will be great.

"Come on Spitfire we need to go."

I help pull her up and kiss her soundly.

"Be prepared to be swept off your feet." I say with a big smile on my face.

I already am, I swear I heard her say but I quickly dismiss it, not wanting to get my hopes up.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see" she rolls her eyes as she gets into my car with me and I head off towards our destination.

"This better be good Dawson."

"It will be I promise."

I mean what the hell could go wrong?