24. No Way!

Stacy

I open my eyes to see his heartwarming smile. God I feel like I have damn butterflies in my stomach. That has never happened before... I mean ever.

"How long were you staring at me?"

He gently moves the hair out of my face and I feel myself move closer into his touch like I'm a damn kitten waiting to be petted.

"Just a few minutes." He gently kisses my forehead and I close my eyes to the feel of his lips. I want to savor all of this, as much as I want to be optimistic, but there is always some little doubt in my head.

*Hey don't judge. I know what you're all thinking. I just don't want things to go badly, that's all.*

I roll my eyes just to get the thoughts out of my head and decide to tease him instead.

"Perv." I slightly push him away and he chuckles and pulls me closer to him.

"I bet you would like me being a little bit of a perv." He runs his fingers down my body and draws circles on my stomach. I feel goosebumps spread across my body. I hum because I can't form words right now. "How are you feeling baby?" He kisses on my neck and I moan because he just knows where all the right spots are.

"Mmm good." I try to move a little and wince a little. "Okay maybe a little sore." I can feel the smirk on his lips against my neck.

"So I wasn't so bad after all." He chuckles and I turn to face him and smack him on the chest.

"Smug bastard...no wait smug jackass."

He laughs again and God I love the sound of it.

"Not the worse lay ever now huh!'

Okay I knew he was going to eventually say something.

"Keep it up mister and you won't get this pussy for a long time."

I move away from him and get out of bed. Even though I am sore I won't show it. I look over my shoulder at him and smile.

"Oh c'mon Spitfire I was only messing around." He pouts and fuck he so adorable. I turn around and I see his eyes take my naked body and I swear his smoldering look is making me wet.

"How about I get a dildo, shove it up your ass, and fuck you like there is no tomorrow?"

I see his cheeks redden and all I could think about is how cute he looks. I can tell he is uncomfortable with what I said but he is silent a little too long.

"What cat got your tongue?" I tease him and he clears his throat as he crawls over to the edge of the bed. Hot damn he looks sexy like that.

"If you want to, I'd let you."

I open and close my mouth not expecting that to come out of his mouth. He chuckles as he is on his knees at the edge of the bed. He scratches the back of his neck, like he is regretting what he said.

"I mean you let me dominate over your body last night. It would be fucking hot if you did the same."

"No fucking way!" I jump onto him making us fall back on the bed with us both laughing. "You're serious? I always wanted to do that."

He moves the hair from my face. "I know and I'd only do it for you. I'd do anything for you Spitfire." Holy shit! It feels like my heart is beating out of my chest.

Is this what love feels like?

Soreness be damned. I press my lips to his and suck on his bottom lip. I feel him hardening against my stomach as I slowly lift my hips up and guide him inside me.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I just sit without moving for a moment. I nod my head and he pushes himself up and hugs my body. "We don't have to if you're too sore." I shake my head and slowly move up and down his hard shaft. He pushes my hair out of my face and just stares deep into my eyes, then moves his lips against mine.

All these emotions are building up inside me, ready to explode. When our lips part I suck in a breath. "Chris I..."

"What Spitfire?"

He pushes himself deep inside me. My head falls back and I moan loudly. When I meet his eyes again, the words are on the tip of my tongue.

I think I'm falling in love with you. If I haven't already.

"I'm really glad I gave us a chance. I'm so damn happy." He thrusts his hips up again and I cry out his name, as I tear falls down my face.

"Me too Spitfire."

Then his lips are on mine again as we reach a high I have never felt before. Once we reach our climax we just sit there and stare at each other for a moment. It's like he wants to say something but thinks better of it. I quirk an eyebrow at him in amusement.

"Just spit it out Chris."

"So I'm not the worse lay ever now...right?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I know that's not what he wanted to say from the look in his eyes. I push on his chest and he falls backwards.

"Whose insufferable now jackass?"

"God woman are you trying to break my dick?"

I throw my head back and laugh as I slowly lift myself up and he slips out of me.

"Don't be so dramatic." He pouts and I roll my eyes. His arms tug on my waist and pulls me to him and flips us over. I love how he hovers over me with his gorgeous smile.

"I'm just kidding babe you can't break this monster of steel."

Now it's my turn to laugh God he is such a goofball.

"Oh dear lord if that was true you would definitely break me."

He leans down and kisses my lips tenderly. "I would never want to break you."

Why hasn't he had someone snatch him up before me? I will never understand. But I'm grateful because now he is all mine.

"You already have."

He gives me a confused look and I giggle.

"I don't want to inflate your ego too much, but I want to wipe any doubt in your mind."

"What?"

I caress his cheek and then trail my finger up his face and into his hair.

"You broke me by breaking down my walls and giving me the best sex ever."

He perks up at that, like he can't believe I said that.

"Really?"

"Yes and I swear to all that is holy if you rub this in my face. You will be using your hand to get yourself off for a long time."

He shakes his head but the smile is still plastered on his face.

"What happened between Lucas and Jax." He grimaces and turns away but I turn his head back to me and look in my eyes. "Was a way to fill a void I felt. But with you..." I put my hand over his heart. "This is real."

"Damn right it is."

He kisses my lips and then pulls back before it gets too heated again.

"Okay now what are you doing for the rest of the day?"

He rolls off of me and lays next to me on his back.

"I got babysit tweedle Dee and tweedle dum with my brother."

"Perfect!"

He looks at me and frowns.

"It gives me plenty of time to get what I need."

"What's that?"

I turn on my side and properly look at him.

"What I need to fuck you tonight baby. Get ready to have your ass sore."

SpitfireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara