14. Distractions

Chris

My body is still shaking from seeing that asshole anywhere near her. The bastard should have gotten more time in jail. Said he's changed ha! and I'm the president of the fucking United States motherfucker!

So when she agreed to let me take her home I was relieved not just for her, but for me as I well. I would have hunted him down and who knows what would have happened. I might have needed Mama Reynolds to bail my dumbass out, but it would be worth it to protect her.

She stare out the passenger window looking drained. I just want to reach out and hold her hand, put it on her leg or some shit. But I honestly don't know what she would do after what happened last time we were around each other.

"Spitfire"

"Hmmm"

She turns to look at me and her eyes are devoid of the life she is full of.

"We're here baby."

I internally cringe because she's not mine. Luckily she doesn't comment on it. I get out of the car and when I see her not make a move to get out, I'm at her side holding out my hand. When she doesn't respond I lean on I click her seatbelt, then gently yank her out of the car. When she doesn't move, I bend down and out her over my shoulder.

"Chris what the hell?"

I stop in my tracks and look at her over my shoulder and grin.

"She's alive! Thank God I thought you were going to turn into numb mindless eating zombie in a minute."

That gets a laugh out of her as swats my back. "Put me down you big oaf before I bite your ass."

I start walking again as she hits my legs this time.

"I'm not worried sweetheart. I got buns of steel." I start wiggling my ass and her laughter helps calm the beast inside down.

"Oh my god you idiot! Put me down."

I ignore her threats and as soon as I get to the door I feel a sting in my ass cheek and jump forward. As I out her down I rub my as cheek.

"Did you just...you bit me!"

She bends over laughing and I can't help the twitching in my lips, as I try to keep a straight face.

"I warned you jackass." She says once the laughter subsides. I step closer to her and she has her back against her door.

"That you did Spitfire."

We just stare at each other for a moment before I hand over her keys and she turns around quickly. But not fast enough where I saw her cheeks redden some. She is adorable when she blushes. Once the door is open she gestures for me to come in.

I sigh in relief once I walk in. I knew if we stayed there any longer I would have wanted to feel her lips on mine again, and that can't happen.

"Would you like a drink."

"I'm good Stace, thanks."

She walks over to the stereo and turns it on and the song that comes on has me quirking an eyebrow at her and she shrugs. I can't help but laugh.

Baby, you looking fine

I have you open all night like you Ihop

I take you home baby let you keep me company

I star dancing towards her and she starts laughing.

You gimme some of you, I give you some of me

You look good, baby must taste heavenly

I'm pretty sure that you got your own recipe

I put my hands on her hips and start swaying my hips to the music with her.

So pick it up, pick it up, yeah I like you

I just can't get enough I got to drive through

Cause is me, you, you, me, me, you all night

She starts laughing more as I start singing definitely off key. But I don't care as long as it puts a smile on her face.

Have it your, way, foreplay

Before I feed your appetite

Let me get my ticket baby, let me get in line

I can tell the way you like, baby, super size

I just my hips into her and her mouth opens in a O shape. But quickly recovers when she starts singing along much better than I am.

Hold on, you got yours, let me give mine

I ain't leaving until they turn over the closed sign

Take my order cause your body like a
Carry out

Let me walk it to your body until you
Gimme all

Turn me on, my baby don't you
Cut me out

Turn me on, my baby don't you
Cut me out

We keep dancing and singing, I twirl her a few times and through in some dips.

"Who knew you had some moves Dawson."

"There's a lot about me you don't know Spitfire."

"Hmmm I'm figuring that out." She says just above a whisper, but I still heard her. My heart beats a little faster and fuck if I'm not falling for her.

This is dangerous because I know that's not what she wants or needs at the moment. So I step away reluctantly and go to sit on the couch, when she grabs my wrist.

"Thank you." Then she throws her arms around me and hugs me tight. I cling onto her and I kiss the top of her head.

"If he bothers you at all tell me."

She nods her head and we sit on the couch. Unfortunately we don't sit for long because she jumps up and starts moving around.

"I need to do something." She looks like a caged animal right now.

"What do you want to do?"

I guess that was the wrong question because the look in her eyes told me. This is not good at all. She jumps on me and I have to catch her so we both don't fall. When her lips crash to mine I have an internal battle waging in my head to do the right thing or not. I reluctantly pull back from the kiss, that actually leaves me breathless.

"Stacy we shouldn't do this."

"Chris please. I don't want to beg but I will if I have to. I can't get his image out of my head. I need to forget. Please help me forget."

"I don't want you to regret anything."

Fuck I'm an idiot.

"I won't, plus I want you Chris. I haven't wanted anything in a long time."

"Fuck!"

I feel my pants tighten and before I can think logically I crash my lips to hers. We claw at each other's clothes desperate to get them off fast and be skin to skin. When we are completely naked and lay her down on the couch.

"God you're beautiful"

"Condom drawer in kitchen." She pants out. I don't question her I hurry and get one and come back and roll it onto my length. As I bend down and kiss her as I slip inside.

I'm surely going to hell for this.